10 last chapter

Warning.. angst scene.

"Tatsumi" sasuke said.
"Father"
"So, i guess its about time.. right." Sasuke asked
"Father, i.. i need to show you something." Tatsumi took sasuke's hands and opened a black hole.
He took sasuke to the future when his mother died.
Sasuke watched, their big mansion,
Sasuke saw tatsumi, holding his sister haruko, they seemed to be in their fifteen years, when they encountered their mother's death.
But what caught sasuke's attention was there was no intruder, just haruko held tightly by tatsumi, who is closing her eyes, so she won't behold the bad scene.
He saw himself, looking at Hinata's form from above with anger and fury.
Sasuke's frowned.
He noticed his sharingan was activated, his palms wrapped around Hinata's neck, squeezing it tightly.
Sasuke gasped, is he killing Hinata.
Sasuke ran to protect Hinata from himself, pretty ironic right, tatsumi grabbed his father's hand, stopping him.
Tatsumi looked at his puzzled father and said
"Father you can't stop it just watch" he activated his byakugan and let his father see beyond what he can't.
Sasuke had put Hinata into horrible genjutsu, along with his twins, but whats caught his attention was, what was happening inside.
Sasuke felt like he was going to throw up, he saw himself hitting and abusing hinata, infront of her children, raping her just right before her children's eyes.
They were screaming in agony and Hinata was begging him to spare the action just not infront of her kids.
Sasuke's eyes started tearing, it can't be, he never and would never do that to Hinata.
He snapped and marched to stop himself but no avail, his hands passed through his chest.
Hinata then screamed in agony, then she brought a knife and ended her pain. She looked into her children's eyes and said goodbye. While sasuke is looking at her with a smirk.
Then two assailants, both with black hair and grey eyes, came and searched Hinata's body for the Power element.
Tatsumi ended the scene. He looked at his tormented father figure, who was punching the floor repeatedly.
"Ho.. how... i .. i don't understand... i couldn't... i couldn't do that to Hinata.." sasuke stuttered.
"Thats why Haruko hates you.." tatsumi said.
"She has the right... " sasuke sniffled
"It.. it doesn't make any sense father.." tatsumi snapped.
"I mean we were so happy, i saw you how you treated mom.. i don't understand why you changed all of the sudden.." tatsumi was puzzled.
"Tatsumi.." sasuke snapped.
"Replay the scene..." he ordered.
Tatsumi replayed the scene, sasuke looked intently to his figure, he went closer, looked at his face and everything then he decided to insert his hands inside his chest, but he couldn't find that one thing that he kept always, the bracelet.
"It..its not me.." sasuke said.
"Its an imposter" Tatsumi said.
"You knew.." sasuke asked.
"Yes father, as we grew i knew the real deal, i just couldn't figure it out when i was blinded by hatred."
"But haruko." He asked
"She didn't realize it yet, her powers are still not ripened"
"How we should stop it" sasuke asked.
"There is only one way father"
"Which is.."
"I have to protect mom with you.. but i musn't show myself to my younger one"
"Bu..but.. how"
"Father, Fred and Pluto are powerful entities, yet they knew how powerful you are, they crippled us from inside, and no one can escape their illusion, i have been trained by the guardians since the incidence, luckily they managed to hide the element, if they took it, the world will come to apocalypse, and they are coming now, again to change the past, to reclaim the element"
"Okay then.. lets stop it"

Hinata woke up, her two cookies were still fast asleep, she went for her morning routine, then she went down to the kitchen looking for sasuke, when she gasped.
"Hi.. mom.."tatsumi greeted
Hinata took a step back and fainted.
"Hina..hina" sasuke was trying to wake her, she opened her eyes.
Hinata gasped and was having a panic attack.
"Wa..wai..wait.., don't panic, just breath"sasuke said.
They started explaining for her the whole issue, since the very start, since the deal of marriage.
Hinata listened cautiously then she got up marched for sasuke and slapped him.
Sasuke was shocked
"You..could have told me... you lied to me... you..you...you kept me as a hostage and made me a fool..." she cried.
"You.. you made my life a living hell for five months..i was craving my family.. and..and my friends..." she cried, sasuke couldn't blame her.
Then she marched and wrapped her arms around him, crushing his bones into deep embrace.
"Yet you did that to protect me.." she murmured.
He was shocked, with tears in his eyes, she looked at him, grabbed his face and kissed him passionately.
"Thank you sasuke.." she smiled.
But unfortunately, beautiful moments never last long, in a mere of a second, Pluto and Fred attacked,
Luckily, sasuke had put a sedative in his children's food yesterday so they would sleep more than usual.
Sasuke, hinata and future Tatsumi started fighting
Fred and Pluto were over powered, they summoned their comrades, sasuke could dodge and hit the assailant, his son was well trained, and Hinata could dodge and attack like a professional Ninja.
However, Fred and Pluto had the upper hands, started to beat them up to pulps, heading for hinata to kill her, as they can't extract the element unless she is dead.
However sasuke could protect hinata, along with tatsumi, but soon they were beaten.
Sasuke looked at hinata heaving, crawling trying to protect his wife who is sprawled on the floor, semi conscious.
"hinataaaa" he screamed as he saw Pluto is charging his final assault until, an electric hole opened, roaring thunder and lightning, sasuke and tatsumi gasped.
Two people appeared, they seemed like twins, the guy with blond short hair, the girl with long blond hair, both had heterochromia, one blue eye and the other green.
The guy grabbed Pluto's hand, he twisted it, while the girl with a swift slash, cut into his chest.
They then marched and fought Fred, both were fighting in harmony, until Fred is no more.
"Good job, Bianca"
"Billy" she smirked and gave her twin a high five.
Most of the creature vanished.
"Tatsumi, great job" Billy greeted tatsumi.
"Thanks.."
"And they are?" Sasuke asked.
"The guardians" tatsumi retorted
"Sorry for being late" Bianca said
Sasuke nodded. He went for Hinata, he straddled her, she smiled.
"You are safe now" sasuke said as he took her hands in his, placing a gentle kiss.
Hinata stood up, and marched, however, Pluto's had tricks, he had the marionette power, if he died, it would move his hands and charge a final assault.
Hinata saw it coming towards sasuke, she flipped sasuke, protecting him, and taking the shot.
"NO NOOO HINATAAA NO" sasuke growled.
"Mom..." tatsumi yelled.
The guardians ended the marionette.
"Sasuke kun.." Hinata coughed blood and managed.
Sasuke looked at her with tears.
"I..Love..You.." she managed before closing her eyes
Sasuke cried in agony.
"Death is inevitable" billy said sincerely placing his hands on sasuke's shoulder.
Bianca hugged tatsumi.
"However there is a way.." Bianca retorted.
Sasuke and tatsumi looked intently.
Fred and Pluto wouldn't know the place of the element, as long as there is no Sharingan and byakugan hybrid.
"What?" Both gasped
"See, since the first one who kept the element sealed inside died, and by that is not Hina's mother, they located them because they were Hyuuga 's And Uchiha's hybrids, since then it was forbidden for both clans to Marry from the other's, however Hina's mother had an uchiha's half brother, thats why they could locate her." Bianca explained.
"Then.. the only way.. is" Sasuke said.
"Do it father, don't marry mom, even if it does mean me and haruko wouldn't exist.." he fought tears..and hiccuped "even if i won't see mom again.." he sobbed with his father.." don't marry her.. papa please"
Tatsumi begged.
Sasuke loved hinata
so much he won't let her die. He can't imagine a world without hinata.
Even if that means he will never get her, or get to be with her, its enough to see her alive and watch her from afar.
Sasuke nodded.
"Are you sure" Billy asked.
"I am" sasuke said sternly.
Bianca and Billy combined their magic, a time lapse happened.

Sasuke opened his eyes, to find himself inside orochimaru 's hideout, Hinata lying by his side.
"Remember sasuke, don't change the time line.." Bianca said.
Sasuke set Hinata free, everything happened again, except sasuke begged naruto to marry Hinata.
Just to see her happy, he complied, Sasuke was so vulnerable, he went again for his atonement, sakura joined, he decided to agree on her persistence and marry sakura.
They both had sarada, Sasuke could see how Hinata was happy with naruto, they gave birth to Himawari and Boruto.
Sasuke loved Boruto so much, in the end he is his best friend's Son, and His beloved Hinata's son.
The most precious two people in sasuke's life apart from Itachi.
He sacrificed his love just for hinata to be alive, even if he can't have her.

"Sasuke kun" Hinata said
"Where is naruto" sasuke asked as he looked at Boruto who gave him a punch.
"He is still at the office i guess" sasuke nodded and was walking away until boruto snapped, hinata begged him to wait, sasuke grabbed boruto from his collar, telling him his mother is calling him.
Sasuke didn't get to talk with hinata now.
He is happy to watch her from afar, happy to have her alive.
Sasuke stood watching Konoha, clutching to his bracelet.

"What have you done Bianca.." Billy snapped
"I couldn't see them suffering.. " Bianca said
"Don't you know what you have done, you messed up the whole deal, it would have a sever aftermath"billy snorted
"And i am ready for it.. just understand.. i couldn't, he was tearing.. i had to do it.." Bianca
Billy sighed, he can't argue with his nagging sister.

Sasuke was walking through the woods, he had to investigate something.
Until he encountered two people, he felt like a deja vu, both had black long hair, the guy had it tied up, while the girl had it braided.
They turned around, sasuke gasped.
A pair of Byakugan and a sharingan eyes.
"Ta..tasumi.. Haru..haruko.." sasuke stuttered.
"Hi father" they chorused.
Sasuke gasped.

Bianca altered some of the past, when Hinata was kidnapped by orochimaru, and after sasuke's attempt to prove his loyality, she made them make love.
After that, sasuke set Hinata free, she ran, and encountered Bianca who took her, until she gave birth to the twins.
She paused time,then altered her memories again, deleting this particular event, along with sasuke's memory about making love to Hinata in orochimaru's hideout, she sewed hinata's up again to a virgin, left her at the same place she encountered her in. Hinata felt as if it was a dream but dismissed it.
She took the babies, raised them, and let them back to see their own parents.

Hinata followed sasuke to the mission, upon Naruto's request.
She saw sasuke sitting with two people, she approached, the three of them looked at her.
They stood up.
"Hi.. Mommy" tatsumi and Haruko said in unison.
Hinata fainted.

The end, i hope you liked the story, please tell me your opinion.