9

Warning.. sex scenes.

"Haruko, Tatsumi... come down, breakfast is ready" Hinata called her twins who both had byakugan and sharingan eyes.
The  four years old twins ran down to eat their sweet mother's breakfast. Both sat on the table waiting for their father to come out of the bathroom and join the table.
Sasuke entered the kitchen to find his sweet wife Hinata with her back cutting veggies and preparing breakfast.
She got a little curvy after giving birth, her hips grew wider a little. And her breasts as well.
Sasuke approached his wife, he wrapped his arms around her, pressing his front against her posterior, his hand found their way under her shirt.
"Sasuke.. the kids..." Hinata whispered.
Sasuke hummed in her ears, kissing her cheeks.
"What about them.." he said seductively.
"They'll see us.." she whimpered as he worked his hands down her panties, pleasuring her.
She moaned in pleasure and stuttered.
"Sasuke...not now.." she whined.
Sasuke buried his face in the crook of her neck, then kissed her, and then bite her cheeks.
"Good morning.." he smiled
She giggled.
Sasuke sat on the table. Tatsumi entered the kitchen.
"Mommy.. can i have a cookie?" Tatsumi asked with a wide cutie puppy eyes.
Hinata went down and carried her beautiful kid, kissing his cheeks.
"After breakfast.."
"Daddyyyy..." Haruko ran and jumped on sasuke's lap. He held her, and sat her on his.
"Good morning sugar.." sasuke said as he placed a chaste kiss on his beautiful's daughter lips.
Hinata brought tatsumi, and all sat on the table and ate breakfast.
"Daddy, are we allowed to play today a little bit.." Tatsumi asked.
"Yes after we all spar together" sasuke said
"Oh papa please i want to play before training" tatsumi whined
"After training as i said tatsumi" Sasuke said
"I guess a little day off here and there won't hurt, right papa" Hinata addressed her husband.
"What if i refused, mama?" Sasuke answered, both sasuke and hinata were teasing each other.
"I guess papa will sleep on the couch today..." Haruko giggled.
Sasuke gulped, and hinata tried to hide her chuckling.
"Please papa..." Hinata winked.
Sasuke sighed and nodded.
"Yaaay..."The children cheered and went out to the garden to play.
Hinata collected the plates, and placed them in the kitchen, sasuke followed her with the rest of the plates.
They started doing the dishes together, and as hinata went over the counter, sasuke followed her, started to caress her skin.
"Sasuke.. what if they came in.." she whined.
"They won't, see they are so taken in games, add on, i was thinking about a third child" sasuke whispered in her ears seductively, he then pushed her over the counter, laying on her stomach, he removed her skirt up, took down her panties, unzipped his pants and thrusted into her.
"Uh..ah..sa..wait..uh"
"Huh..hi..n..uh.."
" mommyyy" a scream came from the garden as tatsumi opened the garden door, heading to the kitchen, hinata and sasuke in a blink of an eye, zipped his pants, and she took her panties up, and her skirt down.
"Wh..what.. tatsumi" hinata's face was all flushed.
"Come see, i saw a lady bug." He said enthusiastically.
"Really, sure" she followed her dear son, looking at sasuke as they both hide their smile.

Hinata got inside again, she was sitting with sasuke on the couch, she was sewing him a new bracelet, and for the twins, and he was reading the news about missions.
Sasuke's didn't go to missions as  he asked naruto to be around hinata, to protect her from the upcoming.
Sasuke looked at his beautiful wife, he felt like cuddling, and he did, she laid on the couch, with him on top, her upper shirt button's were untied, and sasuke was topless.
The twins entered the room, to see both their parents lying, with hinata's hair all messed up.
"Mommy.." haruko said.
"Oh yes..." hinata opened her eyes.
"I wanna take a bath, tatsumi ruined my hair." Haruko said.
"Lets take a bath then." She pushed sasuke, he cringed, but complied.

During those four years, sasuke and hinata always sparred together, add on when she gave birth, and had the twins, they sparred together everyday.
Hinata called tatsumi and Haruko for their nap, and she went down, to spar with sasuke.
Hinata was getting stronger everyday, sasuke was proud of her, she is a fast learner, she is gentle and strong, and sexy and everything.
As they sparred, Hinata made a mistake.
Sasuke went over.
"I guess i told you not to do that.. right" sasuke said sternly.
"Sorry.." Hinata heaved.
"Then you should take responsibility, right..." sasuke went down and whispered seductively in her ears, hinata knew what to do.
"Sorry.. sensei.." she purred.
"I guess sorry is not enough.."
"I guess you need to be punished.." sasuke said huskily.
"Then punish me..sasuke.." she purred.
"Sasuke what?"
"Sasuke sensei..." she said seductively.
Sasuke flipped her over his lap, he took down her pants, and spanked her.
"Sensei.. sorry.."
"I guess you still are not sorry.." he said and spanked her again.
"I am sensei.." she heaved, he spanked her again.
"I guess not.." he said again and flipped her over, both made love on the garden ground.

"Good news Bianca.. we located the power element."
"Then, lets do it, Billy" Bianca smirked.

"Pluto, the guardians are marching and located the power element, we need to extract it, before they do"
"Don't worry Fred. I have a plan.."Pluto said
"And what is it" Fred asked.
"Hinata Hyuuga has the power element sealed inside her, since my father tried to reclaim it. But unfortunately, she is guarded by one of the most powerful ninja's.." Pluto said.
"And how we are going to pass through this.." Fred asked.
"Cripple them from  the inside, and she will be exposed.." Pluto smirked.

"Sasuke.. sasuke.." hinata called her husband when she saw him in the garden talking to a stranger, she couldn't quiet see.
"I am coming darling" sasuke said and rushed back to the house.
"Who were you talking to.." she asked curiously.
"No, its none.." sasuke smiled and took hinata by her hands and they walked inside ready for dinner, but he looked back at his future son that came back again, telling him to meet him at the garden when Hinata is sleeping.
Future Tatsumi looked at his beautiful mother with tears in his eyes.
"Mother.." he said sincerely.

Hinata put her twins to bed, kissing them both good night, sasuke did the same.
He marched to the bedroom, while hinata sung them a lullaby, her voice was comforting.
She went back to sasuke's room, they took shower together, going for round three, then, they headed for bed cuddling and snuggling.
A thunder storm hit the weather.
"Mommy... " tatsumi and haruko came inside the room to see sasuke sleeping on their mother's chest.
She opened her eyes.
"What honey.." hinata woke worriedly.
"We are scared, can we sleep here" Haruko asked.
"Sure come." She removed the blanket, they both climbed over their mother's pushing sasuke away, he cringed.
He can't blame the children, they were all competing for hinata's embrace.
Sasuke snorted and gave them space.
Tatsumi was sleeping on hinata's chest, Haruko was at her left, snuggling and sasuke at her right.
After three hours, sasuke woke up, he moved slowly, trying not to wake his beloved family.
He marched to see his future children.