Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Trent's P.O.V

We were still driving home we were about an hour away from getting home. 

Me and Adam were in trouble, we owed some dangerous people money. 

What my sister doesn't know is me and Adam have a drug problem

We are addicted to cocaine, we've tried to stop but we just can't. 

It's not easy! 

It was one stupid night at a stupid party and friends told us it was a good buzz and then we started buying it because we liked the buzz and before we knew it we couldnt go without it!

We have been getting threats and all that stuff so me and Adam tried to get away so we could earn some money but now my sister has been involved and there going to take her.

Me and Adam haven't really spoken since Sunday when my sister told us to leave, I love my sister but Adam has been my friend since forever but he lied and hurt her I can't forgive that easily.

We finally arrived home, we walked up the path and I knew something was wrong there were scratches on the front door.  

I quickly got my keys out my pocket and got he door opened, nothing looked out of place. 

I ran up the stairs to Tyler's room I opened the door quietly and seen she was laying in bed with her back to me, I decided to let her sleep til the morning.

I walked back downstairs to Adam sitting on the sofa. 

I can't be bothered to do anything I'm dog tired I just want to go bed and start fresh tomorrow.

" dude I'm going bed, Tyler's asleep so I'll speak to her in the morning. Night man"

" yeah okay man speak to you in the morning"

I walked back up the stairs to my room kicked off my shoes and climbed into bed. 

I fell straight to sleep.

I woke up around 2 in the afternoon, the house was really quiet not like it normally is.  

Normally you would hear Tyler banging about. 

Strange

I got up and showered, walking along the hallway to the stairs I decided to see if Tyler was still in bed.

Knock 

Knock 

Knock

"ty? You up? Can I come in?" I asked through the door

She normally answers I tried again and she didn't answer again so I just walked in her room

I looked at her and she hadn't moved 

I ran over to her I moved her blonde hair and touched her face she was so cold

My blood ran cold I felt my stomach twist 

Why is she cold? Why is she not moving?  

I checked her pulse

I fell to the floor with a loud thud  

Adam coming running in and seen what had happened  

He ran over to her

"NO!" He screamed ans collapsed to the floor crying

My sister is dead because of me!

I never should have left her! this is all my fault!

what am i going to do now? why her? why my sister? why not amy?

"TRENT!! LOOK"

I turned around and couldnt believe what i was seeing....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! chapter nine :)

What's going to happen now!