26... Memory Lane

Damon and Allyson enter the Grill, and they see Elena alone at a table, reading a book. The couple gonamd they sit in the chair next to her, startling Elena momentarily.

"What do you want?" Elena asks the vampire.

"So, this is her you spend your time when you're not stabbing people in the back." Damon says, he told Allyson all of what happened at the Duke campus.

"I tricked you into telling me the truth that's not stabbing you in the back, that's using your own tactics against you." Elena says, and she gets up.

"Where are you going?" Damon says.

"I've made myself clear, Damon." Elena says. "You May be dating my best friend, Ally, but I want nothing to do with you."

"Okay." Damon says. "See you at Jenna's barbecue."

"How did you know about Jenna's barbecue?" Elena asks.

"It was my idea." Damon replies. "Jenna went to high school with Mason Lockwood, so I figured a social gathering would be a good way to get to know the guy. So I told Ric to tell Jenna and.,,"

A woman walks over, and she gives a pie to Damon. "See ya there. Come on, Ally cat."

Allyson hugs Elena, and she walks after Damon.
(**)

Damon walks into the kitchen when Allyson lets him in, she had went home early to help Jenna.

"Hey." Damon says as he enters, and he drapes an arm over Allyson's shoulders.

"Damon," Jenna says in greeting.

"We were doing shots." Alaric says. "Let me give you a shot glass, buddy. Hey, Ally."

"Here, take mine." Jenna says. Jenna says, and she walks away.

"Well, I guess she had enough." Damon co,,wars.

"We haven't met." Mason says. "Mason Lockwood."

"Oh sure, Damon Salvatore." Damon says, he shakes hands with Mason.

"I know." Mason says. "I heard great things about you."

"Really?" Allyson snorts. "That's weird."

Damon gives her a look, wanting her to be quiet.

"Because he's a dick!" Allyson says, and she laughs.

"Allyson Sommers." Damon growls playfully, and she giggles.
(**)

Everyone is hanging out in the living room of the Gilbert home now. Allyson is sitting between Jenna and Mason, criss crossed apple sauce (LOL, I sit like this often). The group of people are playing a game called Pictionary. Right now, it's Damon's turn, and he's drawing, and it looks horrible.

"Dress!" Jenna exclaims, earning a small chuckle from her daughter. "Ballerina!"

"Puppy!" Caroline guesses, Allyson is glad she's doing so well as a vampire now, they've developed a bond, they e gotten closer now that Caroline's a vampire and Allyson doesn't have to keep Sofija hidden away all the time. "Puppy with a tutu!"

"No, no." Damon responds.

"A dog!" Jenna guesses, and Allyson laughs. "Hound-dog!"

"Dances with Wolves." Mason says, dully, emotionlessly.

"Mason wins... Again." Damon says.

"How is that a wolf?" Allyson asks.

"Allyson, hush." Damon says as they all go into the kitchen.
(**)

Damon serves the pie he got at the Grill, the cake knife he chose is silver. Allyson mentally rolls her eyes as Damon sits next to herb

"Mason, why don't you start us off?" Damon suggests.

"Sure," Mason replies. The wolf man grabs a olive If pie using his hands, which almost disgusts Allyson. "I apologize," he's looking at Allyson's contorted face. "I'm an animal."

"So, Mason, you and Jenna never dated." Alaeicnawkw.

"She had a kid, and she was lost in Logan Fell land." Mason replies. "And it's Brice meeting you finally, Allyson Sommers."n

"You too, Mason Lockwood." Allyson replies with a genuine me grin, she regrets making this plan with Damon, she approves of Mason, he's nice.

"My first mistake." Jenna says, she calls Allyson her first blessing. "Mason was a catch; he had girls lining up."

"Really?" Damon asks. "I always pegged you for a lone wolf," Damon comments and Allyson stomps his toe.

"I'm sure I wasn't half the lady killer you were." Mason comments, he knows what Damon's up to. 0hpw about a roast? To new friends
(**)

Mason gives Allyson a hug, says it's nice to meet her -again- and he leaves the house. Damon is getting ready to leave, too. Allyson is staying home, she wants to spend time with her mom. He kisses Allyson's head and he says bye to Alaric, and Damon leaves.

"Where's Elena?" Jenna asks her daughter.

"Probably left with Caroline, but I'm not sure." Allyson replies. "You need to lay down mom, you're tipsy."

"No!" Jenna protests like a child. "Let's talk. I miss you."

Allyson smiles and she helps her mother to the couch. "All right, mom." Ally says with a chirp to her voice, she's happy. "Let's talk because I've missed you, too."
(**)

Allyson covers Jenna up, who has passed out on the couch. She kisses her head, and she goes upstairs. She lays in her own bed and she smiles. She knows Stefan is here with Elena.