LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

(thx for the people who are going to read this you are the best)

(June pov)
one direction i thought to my self. "well hello one direction im june nice to meet you". They were very handsome guys. One of them i think his name is louis just kept on staring at me i felt my cheeks hot he just laught me.i walked away from them and looked for something to buy. I stop looking and looked at them and they were goofing around i just giggled i looked at the doors and saw a girl pull up her shirt i gasped they looked at me harry think asked "whats wrong" pointed to the doors and they saw the girl. They walked in front of me i can't see the girl anymore"now we don't have to see that and you don't have to see it" harry said "thanks hey do to guys want to play a game" "sure" they said. " ok this game is like the hunger games ok"  "yea" they said "you see that bag over there last one standing gets it but were only play fighting got it" "but your a girl we don't hit girls"  liam said worry " i play this game all the time with my dad my brothers so if you hit me hard i won't start crying a will just brush it off because i know you didn't mean it"   i said to him he smiled and said ok. " now we need to groups" "how about me liam and niall. On one team and you louis and harry on the other" zayn said "ok" i said we got the things we need to fight with. I put a bell on my phone to tell us we can go. Louis was on my right and harry was on my left. Niall was on on liam right and zayn was on liams left so louis had to fight niall harry had to fight zayn and that leaves me with liam the one that will worry if im hurt or not. This is going to be to easy. So i thought.