☆The Requests And Introduction☆

As the summary stated, this book will be dedicated to different pairings by fans of our most beloved, Kuroko no Basket. We're going to test our writing abilities by fulfilling the prompts for pairings.

What's a prompt? Giving a prompt is usually stating a theme you have in mind for a pairing... Example: Kuroko spends a day in the park with Kagami. Pairing: KagaKuro (KagamixKuroko).

So you can give anything that you want to see written about your favorite couple in KnB. =) We also can do multiple pairings such as OT3's or more, harems (we especially love AllxKuroko, GoMxKuroko because Kuroko is THE ULTIMATE UKE). Anything dark we can handle, unrequited love, get-together, break-ups, etc. Just bring'em. Also the genderbends. Want two or more pairings in one chapter? We can do that.

We intend for these to be one-shots, but if a prompt really captures our attention and we can't tell the story all in one go, we might go into a two-shot or more... Just whatever happens, happens. (Just go with the flow of things~)

NOTE: We will not be writing anything explicit here. No explicit swearing, violence, or sexual acts. Lemons/Smuts are not allowed here on Wattpad, and we will be abiding by these rules! Anything intended to arouse is not allowed!

Now, once you give us a prompt and we get it written, then when we post it we'll have that one-shot dedicated to you. =) Oh, and if any of these stories inspire any of you to make a full story fic out of it, then by all means go for it! ^o^ As writers, we find it to be a huge honor when we can inspire others and be inspired by others. A gift between writers is really genuine.

Well, that's enough for this little introduction page. Hope to hear from you all soon in the comments~!

♥~Destiny&Shattered