SIX ⚡️ DETAILS

I don't own anything except my original/own characters and my original plot.

⚡️

Chapter 6- Details

⚡️

I STOOD WITH THE REST OF THE JR

I STOOD WITH THE REST OF THE JR. TEAM IN FRONT OF THE FOUR MAIN SUPERVISORS. Batman, Flash, Green Arrow, and Red Tornado. Black Canary was an honorable mention, but she was off on business.

"This Saturday you will be going out with M'gann and Artemis to buy anything you might need while you're here," Batman explained, as stoic as ever, "Seeing as how everything you owned is still under Lex Corp. Don't worry about expenses, we have a league funder covering that."

"Wait," my eyes widened in realization, "Everything was left at Lex Corp? We need to go back! I need to get something!"

My hand moved towards my collarbone where my necklace was resting. It was the only thing besides my clothes that were brought with me. It was all I had left from what had been my home for fifteen years.

"We can't allow you to go back. There's no guarantee you will come back," Green Arrow crossed his arms.

"The team can come with me," I offered, desperate, "Look, I won't betray anyone with them there. I won't even grab much, there's one thing that I need. If I'm going to be staying here, then I need that to live."

"I'd let her go," Flash spoke up. I sent him a grateful look, "If the team goes with her she can't do anything. We could even put the collar back on. We can't be on her bad side, we all know what she can do."

Batman paused, contemplating his options. Eventually, he nodded, "Tomorrow you will go undercover and retrieve the object from Lex Corp. The team will keep tight surveillance on you at all times and you will wear an inhibitor collar. Tomorrow night you will also receive a uniform. Until then, Robin, M'gann, and Kaldur stay here. The rest of you are dismissed."

I sighed and turned around, leaving the debriefing room- which was the same as the training room I soon found out. Passing by the kitchen, I paused when Wally opened up the door to the fridge, rapidly stacking multiple items of food.

"They hid the good food up in the cupboard," I recalled M'gann telling me, "They didn't want you to find out and eat it all. Don't tell them I told you."

"Thanks," Wally grinned, moving to the cupboard I pointed out, stacking even more food, "So what's this super important object that you're ready to die for?"

"You're going to think it's silly," I crossed my arms, looking away. My face felt warm.

"I would never," Wally feigned being offended, "I'm going to trust that whatever you need is important. You were willing to give up your powers again and go with the team."