~7~ Bubble Bubble Pop pop

Uhm... I decided to skip that one part in the series where they go and meet the flying fish rider people and that weirdo guy with a weirdo face. And that weirdo mermaid with that weirdo starfish pet boss with her TOTALLY AWESOME Takoyaki-making octopus fishman friend. "So descriptive author-San~ -,-" it's 1:30 in a morning I probably won't even remember writing this.

Edited in later: Hopefully my readers have gotten up to this part in the actual series. If not I shall try my best to make sure you can still read it even though you haven't gone up to it~

Edited in even later: I'm sorry to all my readers!!! I may not be updating for a while so let's hope for the best!!!

Edited even later than later: Also, here's a picture of Camie the mermaid, those who don't know her, you'll find out. And Uh.... She only looks like that when she's scared...

-*-*-*-

"It'll be done in a second." Hachi, the octopus fishman, grinned, using his six arms to multitask.

"Wooow..." Amelia stared at him, looking at him make the food.

"IMMM SOOOO HUNNGRYYY!!!" Luffy yelled, sitting next to her, "Shishishi, you hungry too, Amelia?"

She nodded, smiling, before she began to drool along with Luffy at the aroma of the fishmans cooking.

In not much time, the plates of Takoyaki was given out to the crew.

Everyone took a bite.

"SOOOOO GOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!!"

~*~*~*~*~

Everyone laid around the deck, whether they were sitting in chairs or on the soft grass of the deck.

"Ah, that takoyaki was good." Nami sighed. While the rest nodded in agreement.

"Hey Takoyaki man, make me more Takoyaki~" Amelia climbed up the octopus fishmans leg, who was busy cleaning out a bowl. Hachi patted her head, "Still hungry? I'm sure Camie has some for you." He smiled as he watched the little girl run off.

"CAMIE-CHANNNN!" She yelled at the green haired mermaid, who screamed, a look of terror and surprise on her face which cannot be described with words. "Oh hello Amelia!" she greeted, seconds later.

"I want Takoyaki-" The small girl tripped and fell on her face, "AMELIACHANNN!!!" Camie screamed again. Amelia stood up, "Im okay!" She smiled brightly, unaware that the side of her head started bleeding, causing the stressed mermaid to scream a third time.

"Its okay Camie-chan, it doesn't hurt." She looked up at her with a bright smile, trembling as the blood dripped on the deck. "Oh, okay thats good." She smiled and patted Amelia's head.

"YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVED HER?!" A starfish slapped the mermaid across the head as she screamed, "OH MY GOD I DID!"

By the time she had calmed down, there was a small bandage on Amelia's head, put on by none other than the crews medic, who simply stuck it on and went back to relaxing on the deck.

"Pappagg-star you don't need to hit Camie." Amelia rubbed the bandage on her head, "It's okay now."

The green haired mermaid then blinked and patted Amelia's head, "Oh Amelia you're all better!" She nodded, "I got fixed while you were screaming like this." Amelia did the imitation, making Camie do the same, "I LOOK LIKE THAT?!?!?!?!?!"

Soon, the whole crew began to talk about their destination, as Amelia ate her Takoyaki.

All of a sudden, everyone looked up.