~6~ First fight equals First bounty

Welcome to the next chapter! I'd like to present our last contests results! And the winner... is.... Everyone who participated!!! Woooooo \(030)/ You will be each be dedicated a chapter because I can't choose! ((It goes in who first gave a bounty name or names and so on)) :3

First to be dedicated is @TheJokersEcho !!!! Yeah, and the rest goes as follows

2) Ninja_Duck (I was PMed)

3)BlackTaint

4)Dark_Angeles_372

5)Vigaro_27

Thank you and here's the chapter!

~~~

Edited~

The chatter (definitely a bit louder than usual, which is... an understatement) was heard around the open air of the Sunny's grassy deck, the ship now settled in the middle of the sea, heading for its new course.

A few days before the child pirate had gotten herself into her first fight with the government.

Which apparently meant something to celebrate about. So there were barrels of Booze and tables of food, the racket was so loud, you'd think there would be more than just 10 people on the deck.

Glass bottles and cutlery were hurled at both sides of the ship, from all the ruckus it was hard to tell where it was from. A bottle nearly hit a bird flying towards the Thousand Sunny.

"Quiet guys! You really should shut up sometimes, you know how much it gets on my nerves?" Nami fumed, her fist raised with an irk mark clearly visible.

Luffy then pointed at the bird now perched on the ships railing, "Look, its a bird, LETS EAT IT!"

"I could cook it." Sanji eyed the bird, though it was hard to take him seriously, being he looked... different than usual.

"NO YOU IDIOTS!" Nami barked, she then stood up from her table of maps and took a few steps towards the bird, "Sorry about that!" she told it with a smile, the bird wore a cap, with a bag of rolled up newspapers next to it. It squawked with some anger, clearly not happy with having a bottle thrown at it.

Robin smiled, she sat on a stool with her legs crossed over the other, She clapped for Brook, who had finished a piece of music and was bowing.

Nami handed the bird a few coins, and the bird hastily handed her a newspaper with its beak. It flew off, flying away from the loudness of the strawhat pirates.

She opened it up, and read some articles, submerged in the black text, her brows furrowed.

Amelia chased Chopper, laughing, "Come on Chopper! Lets play dress up!"

"No!" His small hooves hitting the ground, he already had his hat taken and worn by Amelia, and her navy bow placed on his head, as well as ribbon tied on his antlers.

Franky sighed, he sat cross legged on the deck with his arms crossed, "There's no stopping her." His own hair like Choppers, except with the exception of glitter, which the whole crew witnessed.

"Mister Franky I'm not done yet!" Amelia chased him, holding a tube of glitter in her hand.

"My hair is super the way it is!" he called back, the two were running circles around the deck, the rest of the crew laughing.

His blue hair already had frilly bows and clips in it.

"Wait up-" Amelia then tripped, and everything seemed to go in slow motion, the glitter flew out of her hands.

And landed on Frankys head.

He sighed, while the rest of the crew laughed, recalling the memory. Zoro snickered, "I'd like to see that shitty cook wearing a frilly dress too."

Sanji tried not to loose his cool, but it was hard since his face was caked with makeup, and his hair with plastic clips.

Amelia then turned to the swordsman, grinning, "It's okay big brother, you'll get your turn!" and fits of laughter once again, was heard.

"No way in hell." He muttered, starting to get up, until the ships cook grabbed him by the collar, "Oh no you dont." In not much time there were more objects being thrown around the ship, some hurled by both Sanji and Zoro.

Nami ducked from some glass, still reading the newspaper, she stumbled across the wanted section, until something caught her eye that caused her to let out a gasp, "Whoa whoa whoa, guys, look at this!" She had a wide smile on her features as she pointed at a wanted poster.

Everyone turned their heads, whiles Chopper had stopped running, causing Amelia to run into him, causing her to be on top of him, she pushed the big pink hat from in front of her eyes, "What is it?" she asked

The picture on the wanted poster was a little girl, her short blue air in midair, her icy blue eyes narrowed in a shady demeanor while her mouth was curved in a playful smile, her small hands held her crystal, which seemed like a shiny blotch from being in the middle of shifting into a bat, sparkling in the light.

While around her were platters of food that had been overturned while in the background you could clearly see the chaos from a recent event, the right side of luffys face could be seen, grinning as usual, and the front of Zoros face was shown holding the one sword with his hands, his bandana tied on while even farther in the background was the back of Sanjis head as he upper kicked a marine on the chin.

The title read 'Little "Crystal Akuma" Amelia' and she was given a bounty of 15,000,000 beli.

Chopper sighed, "She got a bounty before me..."

Luffy gawked, "WHOA. AMELIA YOU LOOK SO COOL."

Sanji sighed in happiness, "Look how cool I look in the background, right, Nami-swwaaaaaannnn?????" he asked the navigator with hearts in his eyes, who rolled her eyes.

Amelia stared at the picture, "......What's a Bounty?"

Everyone was dead silent.

Until laughter echoed around the entire ship, "HAHAHA YOU WANT TO BE A PIRATE AND YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A BOUNTY IS?!" Most of them exclaimed, other than Luffy, who seemed to be in thought.

"I feel like I've heard this before...." Luffy muttered to himself.

"SHUT UP! I AM A PIRATE YOU MEANIES!" Amelia yelled, standing up.

But that just made them laugh more.

Nami dropped the newspaper, and it fluttered to the ground, the Strawhats continued to make fun of Amelia, as she crossed her arms, defending her dignity as a pirate.