9

My monday alarm went off, letting me know it
was 6am. I forced myself out of bed and was about to wake up Jungkook when I realized he wasn't there. 
I humphed, but still continued with my morning. I'd look for him after.

While in the shower, I started to think about how comfortable I was at Jungkook's place. I had spent the whole weekend with him, worn his clothes and everything. But as happy as I was to be here, I reminded myself that I would need to go. We're barely official, so why was I acting like we were married? Plus, I need my clothes and makeup. I really missed Tae too.

I came out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body. I walked around the penthouse looking for Jungkook.

I think the first time I spent the night here he did some late night cleaning, so it was back to it's orderly fashion. I walked down a hallway with lots of doors. I listened against each one of them, hoping
to hear him. At one door at the end of the hall I heard his resounding voice through the door. He was on the phone, I think. Not even thinking about knocking, I walked in.

"Um, babe -"

I looked up. Jungkook was not on the phone, there was a woman in the seat directly across from him.
Her hand was laying on top of Jungkook's and she was smiling at him flirtatiously. Oh, and did I mention I was still wrapped in the towel.

The woman, who I faintly remember was Seoyoon from the business dinner, turned toward me with a shocked face.

"Jihyeon, where are your clothes?" Jungkook quickly rushed to me, pulling me out of the room while covering me with his body.

I still said nothing. Annoyed, by whatever I seemed to have interrupted. Maybe, I should have been embarrassed, but I was too busy feeling jealous to care. While Jungkook fussed over me, shrugging off his jacket to cover me, I stood completely still.

"What the fuck was that?" When I finally spoke, I did so with a voice that left no room for misunderstanding. I was pissed.

Jungkook looked up at me confused. "What was what?"

"Whatever I just walked into with you and that female?"

"Seoyoon? Jihyeon, you are not serious?"

"Oh, she has a name, now?" I don't care if I was being extremely petty. Jungkook was mine and I just walked in on some other women making heart eyes at him.

Jungkook began to chuckle, but that quickly evolved into laughter.

Annoyed, I walked away, but he quickly grabbed me back. Forcefully, pulling me to him which caused
my towel to fall. Standing before him completely
naked under his intense stare, I couldn't help but feel turned on. Ugh, I was supposed to be mad.

"Jungko-" I gasped and tried to pick up the towel
to cover myself, but he beat me to it and swiftly threw my towel to the side.

"Oh, so now you care about covering yourself. You didn't seem to care when you were letting Seoyoon see what was mine."

He was running his hand up and down my thigh and I could feel myself getting eager.

"First, you barge in without knocking. Then, you give Seoyoon a perfect view of you." He leaned down and placed wet kisses along my neck and down along my chest.

"Jungk-"

He continued to slip his hand between my thighs and teased me.

"And then you walk away from me? God, I didn't know you were this bad."

Still trying to win, "But she was all over you." I squirmed beneath his gaze, trying to recover
myself.

He laughed and gripped me closer to him, "You think I want her? You think I even saw her? I have you. You're mine. I couldn't be attracted to her even if I wanted to be. If anything, she makes me want you more... or at least the fact that she's seen you like that makes me want to claim you, again and again till my name is the only name you can say."

I shivered, but finally gave in. If I was mad before, all my anger was gone now. I just wanted him.

I grinded my body so I could feel more friction from his hand between my thighs.

I looked up at him and let my hands fall into his pants, "What can I do so you'll forgive me?"

Jungkook licked his lips, "Nothing, you need to be punished and I -"

All of a sudden our forgotten guest appeared and coughed awkwardly, "I wish we could've finished our meeting," She stopped and (tried to) gazed at Jungkook seductively, before turning to me and sneering, "But you seem to be busy."

I rolled my eyes, retrieved my towel and wrapped it around myself, remembering Jungkook's words, "Matter of fact, he is busy, with something of importance. Maybe, I can give you the times he has free for business meetings... in the building... during business hours."

She scoffed and looked to Jungkook who just handed him a business card with his business times. "This might help."

She stood with her mouth agape, but still made no effort to leave.

"Do you need me to show you the way out?"

"I-I think I know my way out."

I smiled, "Good. Have a good rest of your day."

She stiffly walked away with her tail between her legs. I may not have been able to see it, but I knew she was hiding her devil's tail.

When we heard the door open and close, Jungkook started a slow applause.

"Wow, I literally have goosebumps. Remind me to never get on your bad side."

I rolled my eyes, "She was so..."

He pulled me towards him and rubbed my back,
"I don't think she'll be a problem anymore."

"She better not be." I paused and dipped my hands back into his pants. "Now where were we?"

"Ms. Park, don't we have work?"

I looked at the time. We had about an hour and a half. I still wasn't dressed and neither was he really, but I wanted him.

"Well, I think we have enough time.."

"I don't know about that, this is your punishment."

His words made me clench my thighs, I pulled him toward me. "Then punish me already."

"Eager? Keep that same energy in the bed." He closed the distance between us, kissing me
hungrily.

He carried me to the bedroom, where we continued to explore each other. We barely made it to work on time, but it didn't matter because he was the boss anyway.