Chapter Two: Magic Forest

"Mom, why can we go to the forest ?" I ask.

"Its dangerous Pryrinia and don't ask me that again do you hear me ," she exclaimed.

"Mom but - Ok," I said

I just walk back and forth in my room. I was bored and unhappy .

Why I need to obey my mom? I am too old to be a good girl. So I went through all the castle bare foot so they can't hear me. The floor was cold and the service people were cleaning. I try to be like an shadow so that they didn't see me. Finally I was near to the door but what my mom. No!! She go away and I had the opportunity to do it. I did it. I open the door to go the forest and be free to explore.

******************************

While I was trying to pass through Elbbub. Elbbub was a very poor,common place where people don't care about you. There was silence through the walls of the houses. Everybody turn around and observe me.

Unity,what.are you doing here?

No...no...nothing I am not doing anything go away!! She exclaimed.

But Unity - please come back!

She was afraid of something and she had blood in her clothes. Her face was in terror . Unity was coming from the direction of the forest. Why she was in the forest do my mom was right?

I don't understand. What's happening in the forest?

I run to go to the forest as fast as I can. My feet hurt here I am.

****************************

The forest was dark and scary.

"Is someone here?" I sream.

I start to explore the forest and the place is scary .

Grrrr ......

"What's that sound ," I mumble.

Something is moving by the trees.

Ahhh!!!

W...what is that go away.It's a monster -I start running as fast as I can. He is fast I can't.

I fall and the monster was in front of me. He tried to kill but when I put my hand in his face. He stop he just stay there.

"Ahhhh ,run run!!!" a boy exclaimed.

I run so the monster didn't trap me. I stop and I remember how the monster was. The monster was big with white fur and gray black spots. His fingers were long and his nail were black . But his face was horrible and he can fly but his wing was broken.

Something was coming I feel a heat in my heart and cheeks. His coming I got a branch to hit whatever is coming. When he reaches me I start hitting him without seeing what I was hitting.

"Stop,stop!!! He exclaimed.

"Sorry," I said.

I know he was not the monster but he scare me so I hit him with branch.

Ouch!

"Sorry," I said.

"What was that thing?" I asked.

That thing was a anemix. Why you were standing there in front of him? He exclaimed.

Well my dear hero what is your name?

"Ziar,"he said,"what is yours?"

"Pr...Pryrinia ," I said

Ziar was like the same height as me and his hair was brown. His eyes are green and his is strong.

His clothes was black and a little rip from his legs.

"Thanks and good-bye," I said.

"Just a good-bye ok,ok it alright after I safe your life ,"he said

"Good-bye Ziar," I said.