~ seventeen ~

Charisma J.

2 months later

2 months later

"Thank you pooh-butt" I smiled at the diamond tennis bracelet, August bought me.

"That gay ass nickname ma'." He sighed, running his hand down his face.

"You love it though" I stuck my tongue out.

I kissed him, as he gripped my behind. Our tongues danced together. I smiled and pecked his lips one more time, before pulling away.

He stared at me, and I stared at him. I knew exactly what he was thinking, because I've been thinking about it too.

To say I was nervous, was an understatement. I haven't had sex since highschool. But I didn't want to rush things with August, because in all truth and honesty. I was starting to fall for him.

"I'm not ready yet Aug" I mumbled looking down.

"It's coo, I'm not pressurin' you to do anything" He shrugged, as we continued walking down the street.

I smiled just a little, because I thought he was going to be disappointed.

We walked to a few more stores, He bought me stuff, and I constantly told him I didn't need it.

I don't have to have the same shoe in different colors, it was extremely unnecessary to me.

I was slowly growing frustrated, we were in the middle of Footlocker, because August wanted to get me the Snakeskin 11s that matched his.

"Aug you don't gotta get me these" I said.

"But I want too, so just get them" He shrugged

"What size are you ma'am?" The worker asked me.

"Six and a half" I mumbled.

He nodded and went to the back. I grumbled as Aug swiped his card, and grabbed the bag from the man.

"August you really don't have to buy me all this stuff, I have my own money, you know?" I looked at him.

"I do dis' because I want too, it's my way of showin' I appreciate you"

"Show it by spending time and give me attention, that's all I want baby" I gave him a small smile.

He nodded and helped me put some bags in the car.

Once we got home, we got all the stuff into the apartment. and I collapsed on my couch.

August fell on top of me.

"I can't breathe" I groaned, not even trying to fight him off.

"You'll live" He mumbled.

Yeah he was a stick, but he was heavy. Like Jesus.