~ ten ~

Hey y'all! Sorry it's been a minute. I been having serious writers block. This chapter is short, and kind of boring. So that's why I'm doing a double update. So enjoy these two chapters :)

-Daysha 🧞‍♀️

Charisma J.

"Girl yesss, she tried to lie and say that was all hers, but them tracks was saying differently" Eli said, waving the flat irons around

His client laughed and I did the same.

"You are too much" I said.

"And you know this boo" He said, flat ironing the last piece of the clients hair.

A client of mines came in and I went to my station

"Usual?" I asked Samira .

"You know it" She smiled at me. I washed and conditioned her hair.

I was currently styling it. When I heard the door open.

It got quiet in there and I turned around and looked. August had a Chipotle bag in his hand. I started smiling.

"Heyy" I said taking the bag from him.

"Wuzzam" He nodded.

"Thank youuu" I hugged him.

I heard a few noises when I did. I chuckled.

"What's funny?" He asked, a little confused.

"Oh nothing" I smiled at him.

"Weirdo" He muttered.

"Whatever" I chuckled.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" I smiled up at him.

"Ight, I'a see you lata'." He hugged me again. Once more, I heard noises.

I watched him walk out.

"Damnnnn" I heard at once.

"Is that yo man" Eli looked at me.

"Bestfriend" I said.

"He like boys?" I almost spit out some of my burrito bowl.

"Nah August don't go that way" I said quickly.

"Damn" He sighed.

"Hey Charisma" Chantelle came up to me. I raised an eyebrow because she was always being shady and gave me looks when I first met her.

I nodded at her before sipping my drink.

"Was that your brother, cause he is fine" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "That's not my brother"

"Cousin?"

"Why does it concern you?" I asked.

"Well here give him number and tell him to hit my line" She winked and turned around, walking to the back.

"She think somebody want her bobble head shaped ass" Eli said, rolling his eyes.

"Mmm" I said, tossing the little slip she gave me on the trash. Eli saw and busted out laughing.

"Petty"

"That's my middle name"

The rest of the day went by with ease. I had three more clients after Samira, so it wasn't too much.

I yawned as I stepped foot in my apartment. I looked around the slightly messy living room. Sighing to myself I began straightening up stuff.

After it looked nice enough for my liking I went and found something to eat. I warmed up some leftovers and sat in the couch and watched t.v.

August A.

"Uncle Augggg!" Kay laughed as I gently slammed her on the bed

"I'm gonna help you Kayden!" Noonie yelled, jumping on my back.

I laughed as she tried to tickle my neck. Rolling over, I heard Noonie grunt.

"Uncle Aug you too heavy man" I busted out laughing and got up and tickled her and Kayden.

"I quit!" Kay Kay said, between laughs.

I chuckled and let them go. "Y'all bet not sneak me eitha'." I glanced at them.

They looked at eachother "Dang it"

I shook my head and walked out da' room. I went downstairs and saw Chandra gettin' a bottle of water out the fridge

"Wazzam" I said.

"Hey Aug. Where's ya lil' girlfriend at?" She smirked at me.

"Aug don't got no girlfriend" I sat on tha' counter

"So whea' Charisma at den'?" She said.

"Y'all swea' up and down dats' my girl. We just friends"

"Keep tellin' ya self dat" She chuckled, headin' to the living room.

I shook my head. Everybody think we togetha' when it ain't nothin' like that. I like her as a friend. She da' same way. I mean yeah she's attractive. But I'm not ready fa' a girl yet.

My phone buzzed.

[ Travis: Wassgood tree branch - 4:45 pm ]

[ Wazzam ya black mf - 4:46 pm ]

[ Travis: Nothing. Man mama wanna talk to you -4:46 pm]

I set my phone down and sighed. I didn't really want ta' talk to ha'. But then again I do miss my momma.

 (Excuse any errors) - Daysha 🧞‍♀️