"Maybe taking her here is whole start of her affiliation to Ragnarok!"

The yell woke Faye from her sleep, her head ringing slightly. Wincing as she went, Faye pulled her body up against the silky pillows.

"-and now she's awake and it's too late to change her fate here," the same voice spoke, "welcome back to the relm of the living, more or less, Lady Faye."

Faye simply stared wide-eyed at the man before her. It was Silvertongue, the same ginger haired man she witnessed disappearing then in the library. Narrowing her eyes, the librarian took in his appearance.

While he was the same man, his hair seemed more lush, his eyes more vibrant, and his build slightly larger. I stead of his previous attire he was dressed in a silk tunic, leather riding pants, and sturdy boots. The mysterious man looked more traditionally regal than Faye recalled.

Meanwhile, Loki too was studying Faye. She was obviously suspicious of him, with good reason, and seemed to already understand that she wasn't about to understand anything for a while. Smart girl, he noted. Though the most intriguing thing Loki noticed was the glint of curiosity shinning in her amber eyes.

Most mortals he had meet seemed satisfied with their simplistic knowledge of the world. Physics was their closest understanding of the larger picture and even that area was far from the vast aspects they had yet to understand. Granted, the information was difficult to learn, but still very few humans possessed even the slightest desire to know everything. Faye was apparently different, strange.

The jotun observed the mortals actions. She didn't attempt to run, nor even try and get out of bed. Instead, the woman took in her surroundings. Loki watched as Faye turned her head to look at the medical ward.

Light filtered across her face from the morning sun as Faye laid so surreal on the bed. Her eyes were wide and shinning even though Loki saw caution creeping like a cloud over them.

"Where am I?"

Loki's hadn't even realized Faye had stopped looking around until she spoke. Ignoring her question, Loki asked one of his own.

"How did you like my little trick before?"

"Amusing," she deadpanned, "now tell me where I am."

How interesting, she didn't even flinch in fear at the mention of his previous teleportation. Bravery or stupidity, the good d couldn't decide. Loki simply turned to Odin and gestured to the mortal with open arms. "All yours, brother," he whispered as he made his way towards the door.

Odin, the sneaky devil he was, turned to Faye as he pulled Loki back, "Welcome to Asgard, please allow my brother Loki show you around."

_______________

Jotun: Race of Giants.
Asgard: Home of the Aesir people.