Chapter 5

Wow, it has been ages and i am sorry for that. My time for watpad has been taken from me by the numbers of exams I had before the summer and my time taken by spending family time without my laptop. Unfortunately.

I do apologize to you all tha have sent me messages and posted comments to tell me to upload. To be honest there is no excuse. 

But I do have a plan. I will hope to hopefully upload up to twice or 3 times a month. This is due to exams, tests, revision etc I have this academic year.

Thank you for your time

Pinkyjodie xox

____________________________________________________________________________________

*Recap*

"You have got to be joking!" Nerd starred at me in awe. I stood at the opening of the car door looking at him. I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Julian, you coming?"

Nerd raised a brow smirking at me, "No way am I getting in car with you and Loony tunes over there." He pointed dangerously

"Oy! I am not crazyy!" Alexis yelled in a british accent.

"No, no, no nerd- I mean Theo come sit at the front so you can get to know Alexis a bit more." I said winking at him.

"EKKK!" She shirked, "This is going to be the best first day of school you've ever had Tessa!"

End Of Recap*

We were in the car for 5 minutes already, and I had no clue of where we were or where we were going, obviously since I literally just moved to New Jersey.

The awkwardness swallowed the happy atmosphere at the back of the car, whilst nerd and Alexis were happily engaged in their little conversation.

They’re both weirdo’s anyway, im sure they have a lot to talk about. No offence guys haha.

I gazed over at Julian. Wow. Just wow. I mean, you know what I mean? He’s just so… I am literally lost for words. He’s just so hot. I am actually surprised that nerd is actually his twin brother.

I mean how is this even psychology possible. Did the nurses at the hospital they were born in switch them at birth? I simple do not understand. I can’t even see the similarities between the two of them.

 Well… I mean… sorta. Whatever

“Tessa?” I jumped at the sound of Julian’s deep husky voice and I quickly turned my head. “Yeah?” I composed myself by fixing up my hair. I turned to him and smiled. I coughed, “Yes?”. He licked his lips and smiled saying, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah sure I am” I narrowed my eyes, “Why?” He chuckled a bit before answering, “Ohh… no reason. It’s just very… hmm awkward.” I lost my smile and frowned. What was that supposed to mean?

“haha, sorry. I guess we should talk more, to lose the awkwardness.” I paused and decided to shuffle myself right next to him. “Or we can let our lips do the talking.” I tilted my head up.

“No!” His eyes widened in shock. My face cringed. Excuse me? “What?” I said in horror. Did he just reject me?

Again?

He sighed, “I don’t want to make out with you.”

“Oh my gosh. I have really made a fool of myself” I slapped my hand on to my face and push myself back onto my seat. I felt him shuffle towards me, and he spoke, “Oh sorry Tessa, I just had a bad break up.”

I began to feel curious and thought out loud, "With who?"

Julian raised his right brow and smiled and said, "Oh so you want to know?" I laughed, "Yeah, who broke your heart. You poor little Julian baby"

I stopped in realisation in the name I had given him. Really? Julian baby?

"Don't worry, I will tell you my heart break story another time."

I didn't even want to be bored to death about his lve life anyway.

I just nodded and called out to Alexis. “Yo bitch!” Alexis immediately replied, “Yo ma sistaa!” She flicked her pink flawless hair from her face and carefully glanced at the front view mirror looking at me whilst driving. Her eyes constantly flicked between me and the road.

“Where are we?”

She looked at me confused, but finally realised, “Ohhhhh yeahhh! You’re a Beverly Hills girl.”

Nerd laughed, “You got that right, she is actually such a spoilt brat.”

I growled and sat up, “You don’t even know me!” Nerd clenched his fists and turned back to face me,

“Oh I kinda do. I know many girls like you. Your type always seem to think their perfect and worth all the looks and drama. You practically have money thrown at you practically every single minute of your life”

I laughed, I just laughed.

After a few moments i frowned and spat back furiously,

“That is so not true. You don’t even know my life story. Even if you did I would never ever, ever talk to you in a million year even if the whole entire nation vapourised and there was only you and I left in this world."

I paused taking a deep breath.

But I smirked at him and narrowed my eyes, ready to attack, "Nor will I never ever, ever have sex with you even if it was the only thing that could keep the world alive.”

Wow, high 5 to me. I am such a bitch and i'm loving it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks Guys, I hope you had a good read.