Chapter 6

*Recap*

I gazed over at Julian. Wow. Just wow. I mean, you know what I mean? He's just so... I am literally lost for words. He's just so hot. I am actually surprised that nerd is actually his twin brother.

I mean how is this even psychology possible. Did the nurses at the hospital they were born in switch them at birth? I simple do not understand. I can't even see the similarities between the two of them.

He sighed, "I don't want to make out with you."

"Oh my gosh. I have really made a fool of myself" I slapped my hand on to my face and push myself back onto my seat. I felt him shuffle towards me, and he spoke, "Oh sorry Tessa, I just had a bad break up."

Nerd laughed, "You got that right, she is actually such a spoilt brat."

I growled and sat up, "You don't even know me!" Nerd clenched his fists and turned back to face me,

"Oh I kinda do. I know many girls like you. Your type always seem to think their perfect and worth all the looks and drama. You practically have money thrown at you practically every single minute of your life"
But I smirked at him and narrowed my eyes, ready to attack, "Nor will I never ever, ever have sex with you even if it was the only thing that could keep the world alive."

Wow, high 5 to me. I am such a bitch and i'm loving it.

*end of recap*

....

"Bitch"

He can do better than that. I already know that I'm a bitch therefore it can't be that hard to think of another word that is more relevant to suit me.

I looked up at Julian and smiled, "Of course I'm a bitch", Nerd rolled his eyes as a failed attempt to hit me where it hurts.

"But why are you being a bitch? Do you think low of yourself that much? Why can't you just get along with me and stop thinking that my brother is your brand new sex toy"

Taken back, I just looked at Nerd through the rare view mirror in awe.

"This is your first day of school in New Jersey, New Jersey is not like Beverly Hills we are not snobs like you. We don't live off money like you"

I glared at nerd in anger and frowned, "Of course you're not like me, and of course we live of money, money is our life. No offence but you're a bunch of nobodies you have nothing to live for." I flipped my blonde hair behind my shoulder as it was irritating me, "Why are you pestering me about this?"

Julian shuffled away from me so he was closer to the other side of the car, "What is wrong with you?" A hint of anger came out of his voice.

His mood changed, he seemed as if he was repulsed by the sight of me and wanted to get away as fast as he could.

"Stop being such a bitter bitch to my brother, you don't need to be a bitch."

There was tension in the atmosphere as Nerd and Alexis kept quiet to Julians sudden outburst, even I was stunned. "Your acting like Naomi." He added.

Alexis stopped her car to a halt at the corner of a random street. "Don't say that Julian!" Her head whipped towards Julian and I. Her blue curly hair bounced along with her.