I'm A Bad Burrito.

I'M A BAD BURRITO!!!! Vine helped me with this!!!! I'd tell u the username but I forgot Ü

:)

:)

_-*BACK TO STORY*-_

3rd person (O.o)

The Silver Blood Pack was known for many things, but the main one was the fact that they had silver inside of their blood, making them immune to it. Silver suddenly appeared it a werewolves blood stream as soon as the joined the pack.

"Um. Sure." Jade said, suddenly grateful she hadn't eaten in a while, for she was silently gagging at the thought of silver in her blood.

"Great!" The Alpha exclaimed.

"So," Jade said, feeling much bolder. "What the do I call you?"

"Xavier," he laughed, as Derrick looked at him in shock.

The Alpha had never been very kind to rouges. At all. He would normally kill them as soon as he saw them. They killed his sister. He would never let his guards kill them, demanding to do so himself. Yet when he saw her, he was the guy he hadn't been in years. Since little Bree died in those woods. There was just something about her, something special. Not even Derrick could deny it. Jade was special.

_-*3 YEARS LATER(ZAAAAAAAMN BÆ)*-_

Ja's POV

I loved it here. I had become fast friends with everyone. Especially the guys. They were all like brothers to me. Xavier, Hunter, Jase, and Josh. Each were equally stupid in their own way. Xavier was constantly making jokes, most were only funny because of how stupid they were. Hunter was just, well, Hunter. He laughed along with the group, but he was the one who offered support, he held us all together. Jase was my partner in crime, we were constantly pranking everyone. Josh was the absolute idiot. He was the most stupid person of all time and yet he came up with the best ideas so randomly.

I, was now known as the best fighter in the world of werewolves. Most of the sexists thought I was a boy, they had never seen me before, but when they did, I loved seeing their faces. Being the strongest pack in the world we had to help others. I loved it. The blood thirsty side of me absolutely adored seeing the failing people below me as they flailed about, trying to get out of my grip. That side of my was growing. It still wasn't hard to stop fighting, but I had a feeling it was going to get there soon. The blackness was spreading, now leaving only my chest and half if my back white, showing my intentions were pure but I would do anything to get there.

"JA!"

I snapped out of my thoughts as Jase ran into my room.

"What are you doing?" He asked, just as I looked down to see I was wrapped up in in my blanket. Like a burrito.

"Awwwwww!" He mock gushed. "The little bad girl wrapped in her blankee!"

A thought occurred to my and my head shot up, astonished.

"I'm a bad burrito."

We burst into laughter, me laughing so hard I rolled of the bed, still wrapped. Making us laugh harder. We calmed down after a while, which didn't last long as we looked at each other again.

"Ja?" Asked Xavier. "Wow. You're taking this better than I thought."

"Taking what better?" I asked back, still chuckling.

"That we're going to the Shadow Sphere Pack silly!"