I'm A Rouge Now. Not For Long.

I ran through the woods for weeks, never shifting. Eventually I lost track of time. I just ran. I don't know how anyone could run this far, how anyone could push themselves this hard without melting into the ground like they never existed, but I did. I ran until my paws were bleeding. Until shakes racked my body from lack of food and sleep. Until I was sure I was going to die. Until three brown wolves tackled me to the ground. Until I passed out.

Chases POV

Where was the stupid thing?! She had been gone for a month and I had no idea where she was. I was beyond furious.

"CHASE!"

So was my dad.

"What the heck could he want now?" I said under my breath, walking into the kitchen where his booming voice was coming from.

"Have you found ANYTHING?!"

"Not yet."

"NOT YET?! YOU WILL NOT BECOME ALPHA UNTIL YOU FIND HER! GO!"

And this was all because of that thing.

Jades POV

I woke up in a cell, still as a wolf.

"Get the Alpha! She's up!" Said a large man rush to my cell.

A few minutes later I heard new footsteps come up to the cage.

"Shift," the large man commanded.

I shook my big furry head, knowing I would be naked.

"Don't worry," The man said, seeming to pick up my thoughts. "I'm sure you're ugly enough no one will want to look at you."

Okay then.

I shifted, for once not really caring as his eyes drifted a lot lower than they should have.

"This her?" A different voice asked as the footsteps stopped.

"Yes sir."

"She looks.... Broken."

"Right here guys!"

There heads snapped to me, surprised by my outburst. I was to, I had never really been the one to stand up for myself.

Then I stood up.

They gawked at my legs, as I resisted the urge to face-palm. My legs were covered in self inflicted cuts. They took away the pain of everyone hating me. I had more on the bottom of my feet, so it would hurt worse when I walked.

"What happened to you?" The Alpha asked.

I shrugged as I answered. "My razor."

I had coated the tip in silver, so the scars would never go away.

"Why?"

"None of your friggin business."

That snapped big dude out of his trance, angry his Alpha had been spoken to like that.

"Don't talk to him like th-"

"Hush Derrick!"

Huh. Fat dude had a name.

The Alphas eyes traveled up, lingering for a little longer than necessary, before he saw my stomach. My once plump belly had been sucked up, disappearing. My ribs were sticking out more than I thought possible.

"How long has it been since you've had something to eat, drink?!"

"Month maybe."

"A month?!"

"I did just say that," I said, getting annoyed.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you mean no harm. What's your name?"

"J-Jade Hayden. But please call me Ja. I'm not the same person I was a month ago."

"Well, Ja Hayden, would you like to join the most powerful pack in the world?"

"You can't mean-"

"Oh but I can. The Silver Blood Pack."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Feel free to claim any of these

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Hiiiii!!!!! Sorry it took me so long. This is like half a filler, has some important stuff with Jades changes. *hint* *hint*

-Myhorsechip***