0.0

Having the memories play over and over. Having her witness her parents burn to death over and over and over. The death she caused, making her slowly lose her mind.

~

The voices in his head having him more confused by the second. The thought of going crazy for real, making him slowly lose his mind.

~

Seeing people no one else was able to see. Playing with children whom to others were air. Starting to believe in the fact that he was insane, making him slowly lose his mind.

~

Being in no control at all. Turning into the one creature he feared the most, whenever something didn't go his way, making him slowly lose his mind.

~

Drowning in the knowledge that something bad will happen. Being scared of every single movement, knowing that one of these actions will lead to the end, making him slowly lose his mind.

~

Hiding in the shadows as well as in the daylight. For everything and everyone. Having no one that sees him, no one that understands, making him slowly lose his mind.

~

Running faster than anyone alive. Running from the scary man he once called father, yet never making it away in time, making him slowly lose his mind.

~

Not knowing for sure if these friends were there for him or if he fooled them to like him. Having people so scared of him that not even he could calm their fear, making him slowly lose his mind.

~

Everyone's dealing with their own problems. Their own disorders. Their own way.