6.5

J.JK

“Please position yourself in front of the camera. No, not there - on the marking. A bit to the left. Your other left. Yes, that’s it. Stay there.”

Jungkook put his feet on the x on the floor, which seemed to have been painted there recently. He shifted his weight to his toes and then back to his heels again, waiting for the woman in front of him to prepare whatever today’s training was.

“Now, I will start a recording and what you’re gonna do is- see that apple over there? Yeah? You will go get the apple, then return to the x as fast as possible. Do it fast enough and we shouldn’t even be able to see you’ve moved.” she finished, giving the camera a slight nod.

“You ready?”

He gave her a slight nod and a smile, which she didn’t return. Instead she started the recording, a red light on the camera indicating that it was indeed on.

So Jungkook took a breath and sprinted off. Not even a second later he stood on the x again, with the red apple in his hand.

The woman stopped the recording, watched it and Jungkook could’ve sworn he saw the woman’s lips curve into a small smile, before it was gone and her seriousness was back.

“Good work. We’re done here for today. You can keep the apple.”

And with that she walked out the door and disappeared.