12.2

P.JM

He widened his eyes in panic, gasped for air, and searched his entire body for the hole where he had been shot. But left on his chest was only a bruise. No hole, no blood. He had never actually gotten hurt by the bullet.

He looked down at the clothes he was wearing - a white hospital gown and white slippers. As he looked up and scanned his surroundings he found himself in a room, all white. Behind him, there was a tiny bed with only a thin mattress and a blanket. Those too - white.

He turned around and almost jumped in shock. One of the walls was made of glass - all glass - and behind the layer of see-through material stood the man he put his life on trying to kill.

"I'm glad to see you're awake." he said and smiled the fakest smile Jimin had seen in his life. He scanned Jimin for a few seconds before walking away, leaving Jimin alone.

Jimin stared in front of him, disbelief being the only thing he could feel, yet somehow managing to keep the blank expression on his face. After a while, he stood up and took a few wary steps toward the glass. He put his small hand on it, felt its cold and flat surface.

A knot formed in his chest at the sight of hundreds of cages like his own cramming the walls in the giant circular hall he was in. All with people in them.

He knew now, he would never get out. He would never be free.

~

There is no good nor evil, but evil will always win.

~

THE END