Chapter 8 - A Beautiful Mistake

I scramble up to throw up into the toilet bowl once again. I have been sick the past few days. I think I caught the bug from something Tyron cooked. He isn't that experienced so it's kind of obvious.

"Brianna." I hear Tyron call. I swivel around to look at him through heavy eyes while wiping my mouth. "Are you sure this is just a stomach bug?"

I groan. "Of course. What else could it be?" I ask him.

It was silent for a few seconds before Tyron yelled, "Brianna, you idiot!". I think he was thinking of what else it could possibly be.

"What? What's your problem?" I ask completely aggravated.

"You're pregnant!" he says loudly.

I would have cringed if I didn't automatically blanche at the possibility.

No... I couldn't. That's impossible.

"No I'm not." I say with a scuff. "Just shut up. You don't know what you're saying." I grumble.

He groans. "Brianna, I know when something's wrong with you. Plus I can smell something sweet smelling in the air. I can even taste it sometimes when it's strong. I looked up vampire pregnancies and it seems that you are preggo, darling. Tell your man." he says simply.

I look at him in disbelief. "How does it smell?" I whisper, entranced with the possible being inside of me.

He takes a good whiff of air and slowly breathes out. "Like.." he pauses to whiff again. "I don't know exactly. Like an ice cream fudge sundae." he finishes.

I smile slightly, then my smile immediately vanishes when I think about the circumstances. "I can't have this baby... if I'm pregnant." I whisper sadly.

Tyron sighs. "Look, just go to one doctor appointment with the clan's doctor. Then, after that, you and the doctor can discuss this. I don't want to know whether or not you're killing my niece or nephew. You're move." He says. He taps on the doorway for a few seconds before he turns and walks away.

I nod to myself. I will go to that doctor appointment and decide then. I don't want to tell David about it because I know he would try and boss me around about it. It's in my body anyway, so it's my decision.

I slowly drag myself to my room and pick up the phone to call the can's doctor.

"Hello, this is Dr. Kingsley speaking." He answers through the phone.

"Hi, Mr. Kingsley. I want to make an appointment for as soon as possible. I have something that I need to see about my body. I don't want anyone knowing besides you and I though, okay? Can you keep this confidential?" I basically beg him.

"Of course, Princess." he says and I roll my eyes. "I can be at the clan house in about 45 minutes. See you then?" he says.

I nod, but face palm when I realize that he can't see me. "Yes, Dr. Kingsley. See you soon." I agree.

"Oh please, call me Brian." he offers.

I immediately decline. "No.. no. You are my elder and I have to respect you with the correct title. It will seem weird to me otherwise." I explain.

"Okay. See you soon, Princess." he confirms.

I smile even though he can't see me. "Ok. Bye." I say and hang up the phone.

About 50 minutes and I am now in one of the clan's patient rooms in the hospital department.

"So what is wrong, Princess? If you don't mind me asking..." he trails off.

I wave my hand dismissively. "I want to see if I'm pregnant." I say.

His eyes immediately blow open and he seems to become uncomfortable and nervous. "Princess, I don't know if I should do this without the Prince's permission. Do you have permission?" he asks.

I smile and nod. "I do." I say, lying through my teeth.

He smiles and his nervousness seems to clear up tremendously. "Ok. Well, let's get started. Have you been experiencing any symptoms?" he asks me and begins to check my vitals.

I nod. "I have been throwing up a lot and my brother says he smells an ice-cream-fudge-sundae-smell in the air." I say.

He nods. "When was the last time you have taken part in a sexual activity?" He asks me casually.

I flush and clear my throat awkwardly. "About a week ago." I mutter.

"When was your last period?" he asked me.

"About a month ago. Over a month ago." I say.

He nods. "Ok. Lay back on that bed." He says and points to the bed in the center. "I am going to do an ultrasound." he explains to me.

I nod in understanding. Minutes later he was maneuvering a stick around my belly that was filled with gel on top of it.

All of sudden, he stopped moving the stick around my belly. I look to see him pointing at the monitor.

"You're definitely pregnant, Princess." he says and after those words, I don't hear anything else. I was frozen.

It was a little ball of something. A little lump. Like the size of a golfball. I guess the sucker is going to grow fast since it's a vampire. Millions of thoughts swarmed my head as I lowered my hands to my belly and looked back and forth between my belly and the monitor. It was unbelievable to describe the feeling I was feeling. My thoughts were scattered, though. All over the place. My first thought was, 'should I tell David?'.

.

Should she tell David? Jeez guys, I can't describe how sorry I am for the long wait. I hope you guys continue to read and enjoy. There are going to be a lot of plot twists in this story. I promise to update more. I just started school and school is a lot of work.

Thanks for reading!

I love you guys!

XoXo

.