Chapter 7 - Sister Reunion

"Tyana," I whisper in disbelief.

She nods happily. "Mhmm. It's me." She confirms.

I go up to her slowly and cautiously. I guess she gets tired of waiting because she grips me in a hug. I pat her back awkwardly. I pull back slowly with a small smile on my face.

"Hey. No offense, but what are you doing here?" I ask her confusedly.

She smiles slightly. "None taken." she says with the wave of her hand. "I was just here because I wanted to catch up with you like we planned. Do you still want to catch up?" she asks.

I nod. "That would be wonderful." I say excitedly.

She nods with a wide smile. "Well, it's about noon. Do you want to go get a cup of coffee or some lunch in?" She asks me.

I smile. "Yeah. That would be nice." I confirm with a nod. "Can I take a shower real quick?" I question while jamming my finger in the direction of my room.

She nods. I nod awkwardly back and quickly dash to my room awkwardly.

I quickly grab the stuff I need for my shower and hop in. I avoid my hair and scrub all around my body. As soon as I'm done, I hop out and moisturize myself. I brush my hair quickly and put it in a classy up-do, which is a ponytail.

I avoid make up and quickly get dressed. Since it is December, I dress in jeans with a black v-neck, with a black and white sweater and with black Uggs.

I get out of my room and head towards the living room. When I get in the room, I discover Tyana having a civilized conversation with Tyron and my mom.

It's not strange for her to talk to Tyron civilly, but my mother is a whole different story. From the few times I have seen the two together, they have not got along quite nicely. They constantly bickered with each other. It was mostly Tyana complaining though.

I clear my throat discretely. Everyone's heads whip in my direction quickly. "Uhh.. ahem. Hi." I say quitely. "I'm ready." I say just as quietly.

Tyana beams happily at me. "Ok. Let's head out." she chirps

I smile slightly. We head out towards the door. When I get out, I see a car that looks exactly like my black Audi except it is red. I send Tyana a confused look, but she doesn't notice. She climbs into the car happily. I shrug it off and climb into the car after her.

At least we are getting along.

Soon we arrive at a local restaurant named Sally's. I smile at the place. They have delicious food. I have been there quite a few times during my high school years.

We take our seats and Tyana wouldn't stop beaming. It was quite creepy, but I just smiled back politely. Soon, a male waiter came towards our table. I look closely at the person and I quickly recognize Devon.

"Devon!" I screech excitedly and leap out of my seat. He looks up startled and does a double take when he sees me.

"Are you here alone, Princess?" he hisses at me angrily. I wave a hand at him dismissively.

"One, I told you to call me Brianna. Two, I'm not alone. I'm with my sister. Calm down." I say reassuringly.

He swivels his dark eyes over to where I leaped up from and his eyes widen when he sees my sister.

"Who's that?" he breathes out to me.

I smile slightly. "It's my older sister." I say.

He looks at me then her and smiles. "You guys look just alike." he says.

I smile. "I know. We get that a lot."

"She's very beautiful." he says and gulps.

I look at my sister and nod. "That she is." I say approvingly.

He smiles at me. "Sit. I need to take your orders."

I nod and plop back in my seat. I tap Tyana's arm and point towards Devon. When her eyes meet his, she takes a sharp intake of breath. I raise my eyebrow at her behavior.

"Devon, Tyana my sister. Tyana, Devon the clan tracker and my best friend." I introduce them.

They shake hands and their hands gently longer longer than they should. I clear my throat. "I would like a Sprite. I am also ready to order my food. J would like the All-American burger with the curly fries and a side of broccoli covered in cheese sauce."

Devon quickly scrambles down the notepad on his tiny notepad.

"I would like the same thing except I would like lemonade as my beverage." Tyana says.

Devon quickly scrambles down her order and dashes away.

"What was that?" I whisper to her confusedly.

She sends me a fake smile. "It was nothing. I don't know really." she dismisses it.

I will forget about it for now, but I will find out what's going on.

I nod. We silently wait for our things to arrive. We didn't have to wait too long.

As soon as the food arrives, we dig in. We talked calmly amongst ourselves. It was a pretty nice catch up with my sister. I had fun. I couldn't wait until we got to catch up. I hope she doesn't have anything sneaky up her sleeve.

..

..

Thanks for reading!! So sorry for the wait. I have a lot of things going on and it will not be as quick as before, but I will try my best. Thanks for being patient.

Vote :)

Comment :)

Fan :)

Follow :)