The Haunting

Alexis is now 8 months old. She is getting into every single little thing that her beautiful,light,brown eyes is spotting,babies are especially curious at this stage because they are becoming more aware of their environment. Alexis is a VERY popular baby. Many people in her neighborhood seems to be noticing her existence ( oh! did I tell you that they moved to Dominican Republic?) Both Cameron and Nathaly taught it was a good idea to get out of the bad environment, especially with a new baby on the way. Alexis is sleeping about 12-13 hours a day. But them naps aren't always so special, she almost got killed. Let me tell you how this happened.

Ok, so it was a late evening Saturday. Many people lived in 2 story houses because that neighborhood was so called rich.

Alexis was sleeping in her purple Sofia the first crib, silently. While her mom was washing clothes and mackena (nathaly's best friend) was watching TV in the living room, Alexis was getting haunted.

Nathaly and Mackena both taught that Alexis was just sleeping in her crib, but boy, were they wrong.

Luckily Mackena was thirsty and decided to go in the room to get a bottled water, then she saw Alexis moving and kicking her feet and just going crazy all over the place, she was also bleeding in her nose and she got a really big cut in her foot. Mackena yelled in fear to Nathaly, to warn her of what was happening. Nathaly came running in the room faster than the speeds of light. She noticed her daughter bleeding in her mouth, nose and legs.

Nathaly: quick! Go get the car started!

Mackena: your wish is my command!

Minutes later while driving to the hospital

SOMETHING REALLY CREEPY HAPPEND!!!!!!