Birthday

It was a storming March morning, the time was 12:19. You could here the lighting striking trees, the sound of the pouring rain,animals fighting and the sound of moaning and screaming (someone was just probably getting killed, nothing new.).It was just another crappy day in Creepwood. Creepwood is not just your normal neighborhood, many things happen there, (many bad things should I say.) People get robbed, raped, killed, or any other horrible trategies you could think of everyday. If you wanted to survive in this neighborhood, you just had to keep out of sight.

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

So lets go back to the birth part. Nathaly, Alexis mom was sleeping in a fetus position,with her pink, slick sleep wear that she bought at Victoria Secret.Next to her was no one else than her husband,Cameron. I wouldnt call Nathaly an awesome sleeper, she took up more than half the bed, while Cameron was on the edge snoring like a donkey and A pig who was in labor. Zayumm he snored loud.  (Your just lucky your not sleeping wih those two.) All of a sudden Nathaly felt the baby kicking and kicking and then the third time the baby kicked with all her force and managed to wake her up. She was screaming in pain, the loudest she can. People all the way from Canada could probably hear her.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Cameron: *  still sleeping in bed with eyes closed, but woken up by the sound of  all the yelling and moaning*  "Babe, babe wha..wha.. what the fudge cake is freaking going on?!?! Im trying to sleep dang." *throws pillow over head, trying to go back to bed.*

Nathaly:  " What the freak is your f-ing problem!!!!!!!!" MY WATER BROKE!! and all you care is about you freaking beauty sleep!?! you helped made this baby too, you know. *throws pillow at cameron* . Go get the freaking keys, start the f-ing car and get your clothes on you SCUM BAG!!!

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

       * ONE LONG, DREADFUL RIDE LATER*

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

* discusting moments happening in the hospital *

  ( you know,All that junk. I dont gotta go into details)

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Alexis Madison Dallas was finnaly born. Her birthdate was March 16, 1996. She weighed 8 pounds, was 51 inches, her heartbeat was 78. There was way to much blood on her than a normal baby should, Nathaly had to get a C section cause Alexis didnt seem to come out right. When Alexis was born she was definatly not born normaly. Because of that reason she had to stay In  the hospital for about 3 days to get a check out. Nathaly was so relieved that the baby came out. Alexis was like a devil child. Definatly Not an odinary child.                 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DALLAS FAMILY IS GOING TO NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP.