2nd REQUEST TIME

Hey everyone! I hope this has been going pretty well! Im gonna do three stories then one of these so just a fair warning! Im really glad you all are enjoying these and im getting better. Im sorry if one of these wasn't quality enough, comment me if you have ideas!

IF YOU EVER WANT A SHIP PLEASE COMMENT ON THESE PAGES OR ON ONE OF THE STORIES!

If you guys didn't read the last one this was the premise. Um okay so any request i will always get to but i will try and do them in order, im REALLY sorry i didn't follow that for the dydia and stackson i was honestly clueless for the stackson and i had an idea for the dydia, im really sorry!

I will always try and do this fairly! Im so thankful for all of you guys and all your support it really means a lot to me and it keeps these stoires going. If no request are sent ill just make some ships that i haven't done yet to try and get some buz so PLEASE REQUEST IF YOU WANT A SHIP!

I know im not that big yet but i hope you guys enjoy my writings i try honestly i do and if you don't like one please tell me! So i don't make the same mistake again or maybe i can fix it.

This is a learning thing for me, im really only used to writing Stereks so other ships im gonna be rusty at but im gonna try my best! I would love to do any ship, Stydia, Allisaac, ANYTHING!

And if you don't know the name just put the two people.

YOU CAN ALWAYS GIVE ME A PLOT IF YOU WANT A SPECIFIC PLOT! SO IF YOU WANTED LIKE A PROM THEMED STYDIA JUST TELL ME! IF NOT JUST A SHIP WOULD BE FINE, ANY DETAILS YOU WANT I WILL BE GLAD TO DO!

I WILL ALSO DO SHIPS THAT INVOLVE YOU! SO IF YOU WANT YOU PAIRED WITH STILES JUST ASK AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU! BUT PLEASE ASK I CAN'T GUESS AND I WON'T KNOW!

PLEASE DON'T BE SHY I DON'T BITE BUT I DO USE CAPS A LOT XD. No i don't just for important info XD!

So i think thats it for this request page, please REQUEST! YOU CAN ALWAYS REQUEST! I WILL TAKE ANYTHING!

Thank you everyone for reading and i hope you enjoy! MANY MORE STORIES TO COME!