Chapter 5

Gai's POV
I listened to Eiko and Lee talk. It made my heart warm hearing him basically confessing that he likes her. She is really smart but knowing my daughter she won't figure it out. I smiled at her when she walked out of the room. She froze upon seeing me. She met my gaze for a split second before looking at the ground walking away. I frowned remembering yesterday. I sighed and went into Lee's room. I saw him fidgeting in his sleep and frowning. He mutters a name along with a couple of other words.
"Eiko, I love you," He muttered quietly and reached for something, her hand.
I smile softly, "At least there's a guy who will protect her."
I leave the hospital and start my search for my daughter.

Time-Skip
I finally find her punching a tree. I stand and watch as multiple trees fall to the ground. She is amazingly strong.
"Father I know you're there," She said stopping suddenly.
I frowned, she never calls me father it's always daddy.
"Eiko," I said softly.

Eiko's POV
"I'm sorry, I should have never yelled at you. It was a mistake that I'll never make again. I wasn't thinking straight. Please, my sweet little angel, forgive me?" He said quietly.
I looked at him. He has tear streaks running down his face. I ran to him quicker than light. I tackled him into a hug.
"I will always forgive you daddy, no matter the circumstances," I said crying.
He held me tightly to him as we both cried.

Time-Skip
Lee finally got out of the hospital. He actually had to go back since he left the hospital to go after Sasuke, who left the Leaf Village to go to Orochimaru. Lord Third died and now we have Lady Tsuande as the fifth Hokage. I've gotten super close to Lee. I'm falling for him and he doesn't even know it. The only person who knows is Lady Tsuande. She's actually training me in medical ninjutsu. I'm getting good, I can bring a fish back to life now, heal small wounds, and fix bone fractures.
"Eiko can I talk to you?" Lee said as he came up to me while I was training.
"Of course," I said.
We sat under a tree and began to talk.
"Eiko when I first met you I felt something. Something that I knew wasn't going to go away ever. I know that Gai Sensei said that no one was going to date you but I really, really want the chance to date you," He said slowly. "If that is you give us a chance."
I was shocked, I knew Lee had a crush on me but this was completely different.
"Lee I am completely on board with giving us a chance," I said smiling at him.
His eyes widened and his face broke into a full on smile. He jumped on me wrapping his arms around my waist in a tight grip. I moved my arms around his shoulders and held him against me.
"I'm so happy," He said into my neck.
His face was pressed against into the crook of my shoulder. I felt a light peek get placed on my neck. I giggled at the feeling and squirmed a bit.
"That tickles," I said giggling.
He did it again and my giggles turned into laughs.
"S-stop Lee pl-please," I laughed loudly.
He finally stopped and then we heard a growl. We looked and saw Daddy and Uncle Kashi.
'Oh shit' I thought.
"Hi daddy, hi uncle Kashi," I said smiling.
"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!?!?" Daddy screamed.
"Hello Eiko," Kashi said giving me a closed eye smile.
Lee removed his arms and coward in fear behind me.
"WHY DID LEE HAVE HIS HANDS ON YOU!?!?" Daddy yelled loudly.
"Gai if it's not obvious, which it is, they're together as a couple now," Kakashi said.
I smiled at him and looked at daddy.
"A COUPLE!?!? THAT'S NOT YOUTHFUL AT ALL!!! NOT MY SWEET LITTLE ANGEL!!!" He sobbed dramatically.
"GAI SENSEI I'M SORRY!!!" Lee cried out from behind me.
"LEE YOU HAVE TO WIN MY DAUGHTERS HEART!!! NOW A THOUSAND LAPS AROUND THE LEAF VILLAGE!!!" He said.
At least he's getting better at accepting that I'm not a little girl anymore.
"YES GAI SENSEI!!!" Lee said.
Before he could run I grabbed his arm.
"No Lee don't do that, you already have my heart," I said.
Lee being Lee began to weep with joy. I raised a perfect arched eye brow at him.
"THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME MY BEAUTIFUL FLOWER!!!" He cried out.
He collapsed into my lap sobbing.
"OKAY LEE AND EIKO LISTEN UP!!! I WILL ALLOW YOU TWO TO BE TOGETHER IF YOU TRAIN TEN TIMES HARDER TOMORROW!!!" Dad said.
"Yes sir," Lee sobbed out into my lap.
"Okay daddy," I said.
"Come on Gai leave them be," Kashi said.
He dragged Gai away and winked at me. I gave him a toothy grin.
"They're gone Lee," I said.
He wiped his eyes.
"Was that good?" He asked.
"Fantastic," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.
Yes that was all an act. We knew daddy and Uncle Kashi were listening the whole time. We were already together. Since I went to see him in the hospital after he got back from fighting this weird bone dude. We didn't want to hide it anymore so ta da.
"I love you baby," He said giving me a kiss.
"And I love you," I said back returning the kiss.