Chapter 3

Gai's POV
"Hi daddy," She said quietly.
My heart skipped a beat as I ran to my daughter.
"Oh my little angel," I whispered as I cradled her in my arms.
Her small body fit in my arms easily.
"I've missed you, it's been so lonely since you've been gone," I said.
"I'm back now," She said.
"Everyone misses you," I said.
"I've missed all of you. I could hear everything that's been going on around me," She said. "I heard every visit."
"Even Lee, Tenten, and Neji's," I asked.
She nodded.
"Gai Sensei it's to tr-," Lee's voice stopped. "Eiko you're awake."
Neji and Tenten were behind him. The had a surprised look on their faces.
"Welcome back Eiko," Neji said. 
She smiled that smile I loved so much.
"It's good to be back," She said.
Smoke appeared and there bowed three Anbu.
"We want to thank you, Foxy, for saving our lives. We would be dead now if you didn't do what you did," One of them said.
"You're welcome Owl, Frog, and Raven," She said smiling.

Time-Skip
Eiko's POV
I was happily skipping around the village. The hospital finally released me and was so happy to be out. People were smiling at me and I smiled right back. No one could wipe this smile off my face.
"Eiko the Hokage would like to see you," A random ninja said.
"Okie Dokie," I said.
He just smiled and left. I went straight to the Hokage.
"You asked for me," I said.
"Yes I want you to be a Procter for the Chunin Exams with Ibiki," He said.
"Okie Dokie," I said.
"Ibiki get in here," Lord Third said.
The door opened and Ibiki walked in.
"Ibiki this is Eiko, Gai's daughter, she's going to be a Procter with you," He said.
"Hello Eiko," He said nodding in my direction.
"Hiya," I said waving.
"How old is she?" Ibiki asked.
"11 but she's an Anbu," Lord Third said.
Ibiki looked at me with wide eyes before he looked at the Hokage and nodded.
"Alright," He said. "Let's go."
We walked out and to the Academy. As he held the door for me we heard someone groan in pain. I sighed and shook my head.
"Alright you baby faced delinquents," Ibiki said. "Settle down. Get in seats now."
Everyone sat down quickly and I jumped on the desk up front.
"I'm Ibiki and this is Eiko we're your procters for this exam," Ibiki said.
"EIKO!?!?" Multiple voices yelled.
"Hey guys," I smiled and waved at them.

Time-Skip
It's time for the preliminary rounds. I was standing by the Hokage. Dad was talking to Kakashi and Kakashi honestly wasn't listening.
"Hi Eiko," Many people yelled.
"Hi guys," I said smiling down at them.
The Hokage and my father smiled at that. Everyone liked me and it made me happy. I never liked it when people disliked or hated me. It made me sad and it made me feel dull for some reason. I must get that from dad. Mom didn't care if people liked her or not. She usually preferred it when they hated her. She said it gave her fuel to make herself stronger. Yup I totally got it from dad. The Hokage started talking and people kept interrupting him. It was getting on my nerves.
"WILL ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND LET THE HOKAGE SPEAK?!?!" I screamed at them.
They got scared instantly.
"We're sorry, Eiko," They said together.
I can get mean when I want to be. I got that from my mother.
"Just like her mother," I heard dad say to Kakashi.
"Hmm did you say something?" Kakashi asked dad turning to him.
Dad yelled and started saying stuff about what a great rival Kakashi was. I rolled my eyes at that. I will never understand that. As the fights started I walked over to Lee, Tenten, and Neji.
"Hey guys," I said cheerfully.
"Hello fellow youth," Lee said brightly.
"Nice to see you," Tenten said.
Neji, well, he, as you know, grunted.
"No words, I get how it is," I said faking being hurt.
"Neji you better apologize to my sweet little Angel this instant," Dad said loudly.
"Dad I'm good, I was taking it," I said smiling.
"Of course you were," He said laughing as he scratched his neck.
The fights went on one by one and all I did was watch. Lord Hokage said not to interfere, no matter what and that's what I did.