The Rogue {2}

HARRY

Wow she is so pretty. I can tell she has been a rogue for a number of years as her hair is long and strageling and she has dirt all over her. She is wearing simple rogue clothes, sweats and a t-shirt. But even considering all of this, She is still the pretiest person ever, and she is all mine.

When she tried to run away earlier, it upset me. I mean we are supposed to together forever and she just ran. Then when I brought her back she lowered herself in submission and I think everyone was taken aback. She was aparently waiting for that however because she then jumped on me, Then she ran again. So I looked at Zayn and he lifeted the dart gun. When it hit her she stopped and looked down. She then looked at us and let out a ground shaking snarl. I mean it had such power in it even Niall was shaking, and hes my beta. When she fell unconsious I ran up and grabbed her. She had shifted back but her wolf was obviously not impressed as I could hear snarls in her mind. That is slightly strange because normally a wolf is submissive to her mate no-matter what. And she wasnt fighting with her wolf at all, so claerly her wolf has some sort of problem. Just wish I knew what, maybe I should have a little talk with Scar?? (FYI Scar is Harrys Wolf)

STAR

Groaning I open my eyes. I am once again, up in the Alphas flat. I can tell that he is not in the flat, his scent is faint and I can hear him downstairs. I sit up, streaching my stiff limbs. I look over at the alarm clock on the side table, 10:56 pm. Damn I ran away at 11am this morning, that means i have been out for about 12 hours roughly. I went to get off the bed when I felt another presence in the room. I looked up to see a pair of chocolate brown eyes looking at me from the door. I made to get into a defensive stance when I realise there was a heavy silver chain, connected to my ankle from the bed. I looked at him again and then I recognised him. He was Liam, Harrys 3rd in command and also my personl bodyguard. He turned to look at me and I tried use my power to make him feel drowsy but it wasnt working. I looked at him again and noticed a strange power radiating off of him. I narrowed my eyes and asked "What is your power?"

He chuckled "I am a defensive shield My Luna. I can stop anyone from using their powers to harm myself or anyone if my choosing however no more than 7 unfortunately. Its actually very useful. And seeing as Myself and the Alpha are the only weres that can do it well, he thought I would make a good bodyguard for my Luna, A great privelage if I do say so myself"

I groaned and flopped back onto the bed. So the Alpha made a sheild my bodyguard?? Well that isnt going to stop me getting away. I cant stay here and Rochelle (My wolf) agrees. She doesnt like male wolves at all, not after... Well I wont go into that but anyway. 

While Im thinking I hadnt noticed that The Alpha had come into the room and Liam had gone back outside. He cleared his throat, bringing me back to reality. I could feel his wolf pushing against Rochelles barriers trying to get in. I was very protective of Rochelle as she had helped me through alot. I turned to look at him and snarled Deep and loud. He stepped back and I felt Rochelle relax. Jeez for an ALpha wolf she sure was... Hey Star no fair, I dont call you name?? She said. Just then The Alpha growled at me and I looked at him waiting for him to speak.

"Why did you run little one?" He asked. I mentally punched him for calling me 'little one' 

"Because, you twit, I dont want to be here. I am a ROGUE. R-O-G-U-E. Get it. I dont do well in packs, I have never done well on packs an I never will do well in packs. Certainly not as Luna. And come on a shield, as my bodyguard?? That isnt going to work. If you are my mate and you want to make me happy, Let me go" I hadnt planned on speaking so much but Rocky was itching to get out and I hated keeping her in. AS a rogue I very rarely shifted human, It made me feel vulnerable and I was faster as wolf anyway. 

He seemed to realise what I wanted because he said. "Shift and I will have Liam take you out." I happily obliged and soon I was running through the woods makig my way to the borderline. I was about a mile out when Liam realised what I was doing and the peacful run turned to an all out chase. 4 other wolves joined Liam but I was faster than all of them. The five wolves all had very pretty colours, Harry was Midnight black, Liam was a light brown, Niall was sandy, Louis must have been the toffee one to that meant that Zayn was the russet one. None was as pretty as my tabby wolf. She was white with other colours dotted about. Rocky was please with our colour and loved to show it off. 

They chased me for another hour before Harry started to catch up, His Alpha strength was helping him and it wasnt long before he grabbed the back of my neck. We slowed down and everyone apart from Harry shifted back. I noticed that Louis was just entering the Clearing now as he did not have any real strength as the doctor. Liam grabbed me while Harry shifted. I still didnt shift because I hated my human form. 

Harry stood infront of me and glared down. "Really this is the third time in three days. No more. You are the Luna. The pack has to look up to you and what example are you setting to the pups? I will not tolerate it anymore. Zayn do what you have to do." He looked at me sympatheticaly before turning and walking away. I heard him shift back into his wolf and leave. I looked at the four men standing round me and gulped nervously.

HEYO I KNIW RIGHT, WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN. WELL I DONT KNOW BUT NOW I AM BACK AMD IM JUST AS GOOD AS BEFORE :) CLIFFHANGER ON THIS CHAP, SOS GUYS ;)

ANYWAYS, 

STAY STRONG AND STAY BEAUTIFUL

KYMMI XXX