lookThe Rogue - Epilogue

This is is guys. The is the final chapter in The Rogue. It has been an amazing journey with this book. I am so happy at all the support for it. I hope you all have enjoyed reading this book. And again there will be a sequel after unshifted has been completed. Thank you all for everything! I love you all!!!

KYMMI XXX

STARS POV

I can't believe the day has finally come. The day I am to marry my mate and the love of my life.

I'm sitting with Bekka doing my hair and Lydia doing my make up. My dress is hanging on the back of the door. Its a white (obviously)strapless  long dress, with a jeweled bodice and a beautiful princess style skirt. (If you watch Colleen Ballingers wedding video on YouTube then her dress is like that :))

My two beautiful boys now six months old are dressed in adorable white vest coats with a white shirt, blue ties and black dress pants. They were both in their carriers and Bekja and Gemma where going to take them up the isle. My brother Aiden was going to walk me down the Aisle.

It was almost time for the ceremony to start and to say I was nervous was an understatement. I heard the music and my bridesmaids walked down the aisle. With my two beautiful boys.

Aiden took my arm and the fanfare blared out. As I walked down I admired what they had done to the beautiful clearing where my wedding was being held. It was in fact the very clearing where I was first caught by the boys.

I saw harry at the altar. Looking dashing in a black tux with a blue tie.

Aifen let go of my arm and I joined harry.

THIRD PERSONS POV

'We are gathered here today to bear witness of the union of Alpha Harry Styles and Starlight Grayson.' The Priest began.

'Do you Alpha Harry Styles pledge to honor, love , cherish and always be faithful to Starlight Grayson'

'I Do' Harry said.

'And do you. Starlight Graysonpleadge to honor, love, cherish and always be faithful to Alpha Harry Styles?'

'I Do' He replied.

'Then by the power vested in me by the all mighty moon goddess. Pronounce you Mr and Mrs Styles.'

And they Kissed. Sealing their love for ever more.

THE END!!!!