Arabella.

Ariana's P.O.V.

Luke had vanished into the the diner. I couldn't find him anywhere from where I was sitting. Until I heard the first chords of a guitar.

"Arabella's got some interstellar gator skin boots. And a helter skelter 'round her little finger and I ride it endlessly..."

My head snapped at the stage and saw Luke singing... what the Hell?

"Luke, what the hell are you doing?" I whisper screamed at him, rising from my seat.

He paused between words and said

"Singing, hello?"

"Yes, but why?"

He smirked and continued the song.

"My days end best when this sunset gets itself

Behind that little lady sitting on the passenger side

It's much less picturesque without her catching the light

The horizon tries but it's just not as kind on the eyes-"

"As Arabella." I said to myself, tapping my feet. No. what the hell, Ariana?

I took a look at the other boys on stage with Luke. They dressed like Luke, but at the same time they had their own style. It was weird..

****

Luke had finished his surprise set and walked over to me with both hands holding pints.

So?" He asked.

"So? seriously? I should be asking you what the hell was that?"

"Um, some people call it- I don't know a band? I don't know why you're surprised, I told you that I played."

"I didn't know you were playing tonight!" I snapped.

"Have you ever heard of 'the element of surprise'?" he asked.

"You're so confusing." I said. " Who were those guys on stage with you?"

"My room mates. Who just happen to be in a band with me." He smirked, playing with his lip ring.

"They 'just happen' to be in a band with you?"

"Yeah, wasn't anything sorted really. Just a high school thing that sort of worked. Now, we're still together." He said sitting down.

"Do you guys get any publicity?" I asked sipping my beer.

"Erm, not really. Okay none at all, but we play anyway. It's about the music, man." He said mockingly making me laugh.

"You still haven't answered me you know." He said after a few minutes.

"What?"

"What did you think? Of us?... The band."

I smirked staring at his nervous eyes "You were okay."

"Okay?" he said unbelievingly.

"Yeah. I like that song, but you could've been better."

"The Hell we could've." He said making me laugh again.