Was It Faith That The Deaf Boy Heard My Scream

A/N this is a book containing lots of signed words so to make it easy to understand all words that are said will be like "this" all words signed will be like (this). Thanks and I hope you love it!

***

   Great just GREAT.  I think as I start walking torwards my best friend's house. I was supposed to be picked up by my best friend Kat but no shes on a date. With some random guys she met at a football game. So what if he had a cute butt and sick abs. I have a craving for ice cream and a need for netflix.

    Now I have to go to her house wait til midnight, it being 9:30. I'm just glad she doesn't live too far away. I would wait at my house, but my mom is having a bunch of people I don't really like over so I decided to just go to her house, watch her tv, and eat her ice cream. Plus I just texted Mazie and she's coming too. I will get there about ten minites before her though. "So what" I say out loud then quickly look around to make sure no one heard me and surprisingly the streets were empty. Just then car sped by and scared the crap out of me so I pick up my speed. I'm about 6 miniutes away when the same truck comes speeding by this time it scares me so much I almost fall that's when I really start picking up my speed but it's to late. The truck comes back parks ten feet infront of me and three boys pour out with sick looks on there faces and now im screwed I turn around but I guess they thought of that because one more guy with that same look is headed my way now there close five feet at the most I put my head down I have never been good at acting strong heck the only thing I am good at is walking on a empty street near a freaking alley wow I'm stupid when I look up they're three feet away and stareing at me with very sick looks then bam I run but sadly don't get far two of then grab me and push me back way back into an alley stupid me this can't be happening to me. I hit the ground and something hard is right in the middle of my back. Thats when they start talking guy 1 says "ok my idea I go first" guy 2 " ok just as long we all get a turn" guy 3 "oh look how scared she is she will be to scared to remember our faces" then he grabs my hair pulls my head up and whispers in my ear "consider yourself lucky". Dear God please let someone here this then as loud as I can I scream for help.