chapter five

Home. finally it weeks like forever. i think the best thing about being hone is sleeping in ny own bed because i tell u what those hospital beds are the Freaking worst but of course i cat go take a nap because somewhere in my insane parents minds they thought it would be a great idea to have a welcome home party .....wonderful..... so i have to take a shower and get dressed and walk around with a smile on my face when in reality i will be having romantic day dreams about my bed.

....

here i am sitting on the couch eating something with a name that i forgot everyone around me then the doorbell rings. someone's late. mom gets it and in walks the world hottest boy the first one i know as Jeffrey the hotty from the hospital and im guessing the other four are his friends they spot me Kat Dae and Mazie sitting on the couch and they make there way over. Kat squeezes my arm and i slap her she gives me a look when they show up in front of us she says hi they whispers to the girls that she has dibbs on the blond next to Jeffrey.

i never met his friends but while i was in the hospital i got really close to Jeffrey. not close in a since that we know everything but close in the since that we are really comfortable together. so out of habit i get up and give him a hug then Kat being the weird she is gets up and hugs the blonde then says lets go get some punch and he doesn't even blink an eyes he follows her side then puts his arm around her shoulder and im just like really. then his friends start signing then realize no one understands so they pull out there's phones and start texting my friends and its just me and Jeffrey sitting on the couch and he is trying to teach me sign.