Chapter 12

He was mine. As I got off the bus Lynn, Danielle, and Michelle approached me.

All I felt was hugs. All I heard was "congratulations". All I felt was love.

Danielle, Lynn, and Michelle all apologized for being butts to me. We all sat at this one table for 1st period. Its where groups of people sit, that want to talk. This girl named Natalie sat with us, she has a huge crush on Troy and apparently hasn't figured out the news yet.

I went and sat alone until she left. She was all up over Troy. He kept pushing her away but she being the girl she is, kept going back to the poor kid.

~Lunch~

We sat at the circle table and Danielle and Troy sat by me, and Lynn and Michelle were on the other side messing around. I'm pretty sure we all miss Louise. She moved away last year. Michelle is complaining about how her teeth hurt so much because of her braces. I feel bad for her.

Someone knocked my lunch out of my hands, so yet again, I said I "Wasnt hungry" and then ran to sit down. Everyone asked where my lunch was, and I told them I ran out of lunch money. Did they seriously not see me fall, or hear everyone laughing. Ugh I swear sometimes.

~The Bus~

"Hey Troy. Do you want to come over for dinner tonight?" I asked. He looked disappointed. I frowned at him, wondering what was wrong. He stuttered his words, like something was up. "I-I Uh-UH-Um.." I start getting worried. What is he hiding. "Ca-Can't to-to-today." My bus stop. I get off, worried. What is he hiding.