eight

youngjae was a lot more upset than bambam expected him to be and he didn't even know why.

even when bambam started crying, youngjae was still mad and bambam couldn't figure out why.

"i didn't do anything!" bambam yelled through tears. "why are you so mean?!"

"because you're a bad best friend!"

bambam started to cry even louder, running up to yugyeom's room and locking the door.

"yuggie!" bambam jumped onto yugyeom's bed and onto him. he cried into yugyeom's neck and clung onto yugyeom even tighter when youngjae tried to open the door. "i didn't do anything."

"hey, stay in here, okay? i'll be right back."  yugyeom left the room, hearing bambam lock it again as soon as he got into the hallway.

"what the fuck is your issue, youngjae?" yugyeom knew that there was no good reason for youngjae to say what he said to bambam. "you know bambam is sensitive and he didn't do anything wrong."

yugyeom didn't want to hear what youngjae had say so he went back to his room, grabbing bambam. they left and went to bambam's house, refusing to even look at youngjae.

bambam ran to his parents who were sitting on the couch. he sat between them and cried into jinyoung's shoulder.

"what's wrong, sweetheart?" jaebum asked, rubbing bambam's back.

"youngjae was mean! he said i'm a bad best friend!"

the men knew that their son was possibly one of the most sensitive boy they'd ever met. but they knew that so there was no reason for youngjae to say that to their son.

bambam and yugyeom went up to bambam's room and cuddled for as long as bambam needed until he felt a bit better.

"do you feel better, bambammie?"

bambam nodded but his face said otherwise. he was obviously hurt by what youngjae had said.

bambam just wanted to be held and yugyeom did just that. he didn't let bambam out of his arms (except to go to the bathroom) all night because he refused to let bambam feel like he had done anything wrong or that he was a bad best friend like youngjae had said.