The one that got Away

It was one day of 10th grade I was depressed about not having a girlfriend. It was a dark day in school until I started talking to one of my bestfriends named Adrian. He had told me he liked this very cute girl in our school. I told him how come you like that girl? He said because she is cute, funny, love being around her and very attractive to me. I told him "Thats nice kid" he started to crack up.

Sorry I forgot to introduce myself my name is Bryan Hernandez Im 15 turning 16. I have brown eyes, black hair and Im 5'7. I play sports all the time with my friends. I love to hang out with my friends and have fun with them. I'm your typical guy making people laugh and try to get girls attention "Lol".

Anyways, back to the story so after school I do the normal things I do when I get home. After I finish my homework I start to text my girl bestfriend her name is Alexmarie. I was telling her how I was depressed about not having a girlfriend. She told me that love will find me I just have to let it come to me. I told her that it is hard and I will wait. So after a couple of minutes later I told her to make a wish I joined also by making a wish. She was like "okay". After an hour past I saw this girl on Instagram her name was "Bella". I thought to myself "Damn this girl is really cute". I went to one of her pictures gor her number and started talking to her.

We got to know each other more and we were talking to each other a lot. After that I texted Alexmarie and I said "Hey I think my wish became true". She asked me what was your wish? I said to meet a girl that was different and will give me a chance. She said "Omg Bryan she can be the one I told you that you would meet someone". I was like your right thanks "lil sis". She said "No problem".

A week past I talked on the phone with Bella every day. We got really close and I told all my bestfriends. Everytime I told one of my guy friends they were like "O Bella from Twilight". I got annoyed by that but anyways I laughed. I told her that we have to meet each other before anything happens between us. All my friends were happy for me but they said that I do have to meet her and I was like I know I am.

One night I decided to tell Bella how I feel about her. I was so nervous my hands were shaking. But I called her and told her how I feel about her. She was so shocked she almost started crying. Then she told me that she likes me and all that cute stuff. Thats when I started liking her a lot. I told all my friends how I feel for this girl but all of them we saying that I still have to meet her. I was like I know dont worry.

Hope you guys are liking it so far will update soon!