Part 24: Full Moon Academy

Ren POV

I've been studying all week using Shadow, Blaze, and Mist to learn as well,I promised to let them choose my electives with me. They each chose one. Gym for Blaze, Art for Mist, and Shadow chose Musical Drama. He likes music alot, rock and some screamer as long as you can understand them... Lucas has all my classes but my electives... He chose auto tech, carpentry and weight training. He pouted when I told him I was fine with it, I wanted to hang out with my wolves... were a pack in our own way. Once I was signed in I rode my bike back home. School started tomorrow and I was going to the mall to meet with Hana, by mall I meant raiding Hot Topic with my card and hers. After I woke up I signed back up with my agent so I'm back to the modeling thing...

I pulled in and strode in and grabbed a prezel waiting by the Gamestop so I could pick up some games. I wore dark grey shorts and a tanktop. I had my studded belt with a black plaid stiff box-shaped purse. I wore my black kknee-high lace up leather boots that had a 2-3 inch wide heel. Perfect for kicking people... I walked in and grabbed a few shooters. Being out sucked..... I paided and walked across the bridge to Hot Topic getting a few stares which I ignored and went in I found Hana at the doorway waiting. She spotted me and skipped, or danced in the way she moved to me and looped her arm through mine. She wore a dark purple skirt with a grey cami on. She wore flats and had a few bracelets on. She also had earrings and a lace-chocker. I wore a studded chocker, and studs in my ears with a few small tribal hoops. I strolled in, and immediatly grabbed one of their leather watches. I grabbed some clothes and even found a cool dress I might wear if Lucas ever STOPS BEING SHY!!! and asks me out...

I sighed and rung up with some make-up too. I grabbed my bags and waited for Hana's stuff to finish being rung up. As soon as we were done I walked to Spencers since they're belts were on sale. I bought a studded black and red plaid wallet. I grabbed some Taco Bell and chinese for the people. Hana was staying at our house she made sure Gramps ate real food so she took up cooking. I was the cook before her so now we split the job. I rode home and jumped off. I threw the games and food at Blaze saving the general tso's for me. I went to my room and flicked on the TV. I watched some comedy shows and fell asleep knowing I was going to school tomorrow...

Crap.

I woke up to Blaze's normal guffawing. He woke up at 5am and in doing so, I did too. I got up and went on my 3 mile run with him. After my shower it was 6:15. I ended up just walking/fighting with Blaze to train, then Shadow came with his bed head and began a 3-way battle. Mist usually meditated, I joined her for a bit then went to get clean. Lucas was going to meet me at the school because he technically had no license yet. I offered to pick him up but his pride said no to being in the back of my bike, and Hana took over the Evora begging me because she wanted to get someone. They're ride was in the shop, I said I'd fix it after school. I made my way and just parked on the curb by the back, A LOT of people stared at me. I looked down, was I dressed weird? I wore dark red ripped skinney jeans that were laced up on the side with black ribbon. I wore my black boots, my hair was up in a pony tail and I wore my biking goggles on my head still. my fringe still on the side of my face. I wore a white camisole and a black leather jacket with 3/4 sleeves I rolled up to my elbows. I put my messanger bag on my shoulder and unhooked one of my earbuds. I walked over to a waving/blushing Hana tugging someone next to her. They had shoulder length silver hair with black streaks. They looked up and I saw a pair of violet eyes...

"LUCIEN!!!" I laughed I ran my wolves with me, I leant them my other car, a lovely Aston Martin Rapide with dark red with black roses on it. Hana was wearing black short sleeved fishnet, a purple tank top over it and dark blue shorts. Lucien was wearing a white short sleeved collar shirt ans a pinstriped vest over it, he wore black pants and converse. My pack came up to me from behind and took all sides in a relaxed yet ready pose.

Mist wore some flowy outfit and leggings, Blaze wore a dark red tight tee and ripped faded jeans with nikes. Shadow wore a black short sleeved hoodie over a grey long sleeved shirt. He wore dark grey skinneys that faded to black and some black Nikes.

Then Lucas came up and hhe wore his deep blue plaid shirt over a black tank top and some faded black jeans. He gave my shoulder a squeeze I came back to reality and ran to him ignoring some whistles, two guys cockily got in my way, without breaking stride I low kicked them then sprung back up and tackled Lucien.

"I'm BACK!!!" I laughed

"I know... I uh-have to talk to you...alone." He said glancing at Lucas then Hana.

"Mokaaay..." I said a lil worried. I followed him to the back benches. I plopped down and he started to look down.

"I loved you..." He blurted

"I loved you too, well actually I still do." I stated

"No! Fool, I LOVE-LOVED you, as a woman..... but you left and Lucas had hope I kinda shut down and saw he was better for you..and I-I IWASALITTLEWEAKSOIMOPEDANDTHENHANACAMEANDI STARTEDTODATEHERANDNOWITSBEENMORETHANAYEAR!"

"What was that last bit?" I said wondering if I heard right.

"Short version I've moved on and I am dating Hana." He said looking away and blushing.

............................................................................................................................................................"Do you love-love her?"

"Yeah" He sighed

"Good, then don't make her cry. I love you Luce as my compadre of course."

"So do I now, as it was probably meant to be." We hugged and walked back a crowd now around our party. Boys looking at an ignoring Hana and Mist. While bitches (HA PUN!) were all over an annoyed Lucas, a guffawing but ignoring Blaze, and a very angry looking Shadow. Once they saw me they all clammered behind me, guys too. The people now focused dead on me.

"DON'T.FUCK.WITH.MY.PACK." I growled I shot up a flame wall, but Blaze felt it coming so he raised his hand making it seem as his doing. His gold hair with his fiery orange and blood red streaks dancing in the wind Mist and I blew out. Again, she felt it so she raised her arms up.

Everyone gasped. "Mystics..." Some crowed while most fell back, I made a path in the flying fire wall and strode to the front. The fire and wind now dying but Shadow and I made it ominously dark. They all followed in step behind me.

"Anger any of us and you will......be sorry to say the least." I laughed "Let's go, I talked to the office, we have all regular classes together."

"Talked or 'persueded' Ren?" Blaze snicker at the scared pups.

"A little of both?" I smirked while trying to sound innocent. Everyone laughed and we headed to mathematics. I smiled thinking everything was okay.

But I'm wrong about this kind of stuff sometimes....

A/N SOOOOORRY ABOUT NO POSTS LATELY ON THIS STORY!!! I HAD WORK AND HALLOWEEN! SO WHO SAW HANA AND LUCIEN BEING TOGETHER?! NO MORE TEAM LUCIEN!!! AGAIN SORRY BOUT THE LOOOOOONG WAIT, BUT AS A TREAT ATTACHED IS A PIC FROM THE LEFT TO THE RIGHT HERE THEY ARE!!!

BLAZE: Crouching and laughing

LUCAS: Standing behind Blaze

REN: In the middle next to Lucas

MIST: Next to Ren smiling

HANA & LUCIEN: Holding hands! (AWWWWW!)

SHADOW: SLEEPING ON THE GROUND!

ILL TRY TO COLOR IT ANOTHER TIME!

I'm going to try and draw them more including the younger versions of Ren Hana Lucas and Lucien!