Part 15: Conflicts

Part 15: Conflicts

Lucas POV

"You should have told her...It's almost not fair that you let her think you were gay. For both of you." I whispered as Ren and Hana kept shopping.

"Like I said, I'm addicted...as soon as she assumed I was gay, her barriers just flew away...She wasn't afraid to touch me, be alone with me, let me hold her...It burned wonderfully, and as soon as she wasn't touching me the feeling left was pain...I happily took it." Lucien said looking at her, and not looking at her at the same time...

"She wouldn't want to be lied to Drake... She would want to know..."

"No. She would'nt. I've tried, she'd rather delude herself..."

Lucien's POV (Flaskback 1 year ago)

She was laying on my lap sketching, while I played with her hair watching some music videos on my touch. I was listening to Apologize, by One Republic and I thought I should act before it was too late... It was a month ago she assumed I was gay. She looked at me as I stared at her. I started to lean down, then I stopped. She was blushing like crazy, fear filling her eyes mixed with worry. I saw tears start to fill her eyes....'I have to stop.' I told myself, I don't want to lose her. I guess I'm already too late, I vowed that I wouldn't tell her as long as no one else came by...

Present, Lucas POV

"But, now your here butting in Luke. So the vow has been repealed." Lucien smiled a small smile...

"Yeah, but I'm her mate too...we're fated."

"Last I saw, you and Ren were fighting your mother's fate, so I believe I can try and defy it too." Lucien smirked

"Well this one is permanent." I spat

"That's what you think pup, I happen to have more knowledge THAN you on your own kind. Maybe your just in heat."

That did it. I punched Drake knowing he can't use magic here.

Ren POV

THE FUCK?!?!?!!!! WHY'RE THEY FIGHTING?!?! Hana was staring also, but didn't look shocked... "Hana, WHAT'S GOING ON?!"

"Well....It's not my place to say...ask them...I can't tell."

"FINE! I'm breaking this shit up!" I growled Hana looked a bit shocked at my ferocity.

I lunged at them and kicked both of them in the stomach with a spin kick, I kick Lucien first because if he gets too pissed and those violet eyes turn black... I'll have some hell holding him back! Jumping off his stomach and then kicked Lucas, he didn't stop me, and it hurt to hurt him, but had to be done... I then knocked them both out, hitting the back of their necks.

"Hana! Pay for the stuff and hold these two down...mostly Lucien! I'm getting the car!" I dashed and pulled my keys out, trip cut short and not by me...WTF is GOING ON?! I've got some answers to beat outta all three!

I made it to the corner of the block, and pushed the boys looking at my car away, ignored their whistling and got in. Turned the key and went into the shopping district. Helped Lucas into the passenger's while Hana put Lucien and herself into the back. We clicked our belts, and I started to drive back to Conneticut...Home...Hopefully back to normality...I don't think it's gonna happen.

A/N: I KNOW IT'S SHORT! MORE LOVE PROBLEMS TO BE HAD! And please check out my new story!