Chapter 21 - New life; New hair; New guy

~Jessica's P.O.V

A month has passed since that day. The day alysha got into an accident. The day I found out that Damon, my ex boyfriend has already found a girlfriend. 

I was depressed. Yes, I cannot deny that fact. But, I got over it. I realized that there was someone much better for me. Someone who "MIGHT" not hurt me unlike Damon.

"Good morning, darling..." Edward whispered to my ear then went down to shower kisses on my neck.

I smiled. "Good morning too..." I faced him then kissed his forehead.

He started to cup my cheeks. Without even noticing it, he was already stroking my hair gently. "Mhm, I miss your long hair..." He said.

I sighed. "I miss it too.. but, this is better. I like myself having short hair. Makes me somewhat look like I'm mature.. or something."

He chuckled. "Yeah, plus it makes you sexier."

I smirked. "I know right?" Then I laughed. 

He smiled then kissed my lips. "Let's get going downstairs, we don't want our alysha to starve right?" 

~Downstairs // Edward was cooking while Jessica was at the living room with Alysha.

"Mommy...." Alysha, my daughter, said while poking me.

I look at her and smile. "Yes, my baby girl?" 

"Is tito Edward going to be my dad soon?" She asked me. 

I made an 'O' face. I sighed. "Yes, baby. Tito Edward will soon be your daddy. Isn't that exciting?"

She started pouting. "I'm excited but, I don't like him po that much. Kind po siya and handsome but, I want someone like tito Damon." 

"Tito Edward is like Tito Damon naman ah?" 

She made a sad face. "No po mommy! Hindi sila the same!" She shouted.

I sighed. "Alright, baby.... hindi sila the same. Magkaiba sila. Kasi, mas gwapo si Tito Edward."

"Tito Damon is much handsome kaya mommy" She said while smiling.

I didn't reply on that one. I just smiled. I just wanted her to stop talking about Damon. From all the guys I let her know, why is Damon the one she's so attached with? How can I make her forget about him? About Damon... about her dad.

I closed my eyes and thought of me and edward. I need to stop thinking about damon. He's gone now. Gone in my life. And that will stay like that.