The Only One Who Can Beat My Meat is Me

Midorima opened the door and came face-to-face with a stranger. Prominent eyebrows, goofy smile, grey hair streaked with lines of black with a carton of sake over his left shoulder. All in all, he looked like a very suspicious character.

Midorima tipped his glasses and asked, "who are you?"

The stranger smiled at him and said "Hey, hey, hey!"

Midorima prepared to slam the door as the person was clearly insane. But the stranger stuck a foot in the door to his annoyance

"Midorima what's taking so long?" Aomine said as he leaned back to see who was at the door.

"Ah. Bokuto. Come in, come in"

Bokuto shoved past Midorima and he and Aomine high-fived and started discussing animatedly. Midorima closed the door and walked towards them. He caught the tail end of their conversation "streetball".

Midorima cleared his throat.

They continued speaking.

The stranger kept touching Aomine's bare arm when he laughed. Hard to believe basketball could be that funny. The stranger's hand was about to touch Aomine's body again when Kuroko intercepted it and put a drink in his hand.

Aomine stopped speaking "Ah. Tetsu.."

He couldn't understand what he had done wrong but Tetsuya looked upset.

Aomine turned around and noticed everyone staring at them. Even Kise and Satsuki had returned from the kitchen, disheveled clothes and all. Cooking indeed.

Kagami walked in and did a double-take. "Ah Bokuto" he said as he walked towards him and slapped his shoulder. " You came. Let's go play in the court"

Aomine slapped Kagami at the back of his head "Idiot. Did I say you could invite anyone?"

"You bastard" Kagami started. It looked like a fight was about to break out.

Kuroko spoke up

"Aomine-kun. Why don't you introduce us to your friend"

 Aomine scratched the back of his head. "This is Bokuto. He lives downstairs and we play together sometimes"

"Hey, hey, hey!"

"Do you know any other words?" Midorima asked irritated

Kise piped in "So you play basketball? What team?"

Bokuto rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as he downed the drink in one gulp. "No, I play volleyball. I see him and Kagami playing every now and then. It's always so intense so I asked-"

"So play with me then. One on one." Kuroko said.

"Oi. Tetsu" Kagami said warningly but stopped at Aomine's glare.

"What do we have here?" Bokuto said as he took a closer look at Kuroko "could you be the middle school -"

"Less talk. More action" Kuroko said as he brushed past Aomine and went towards the exit.

"Midorimachi, let's follow them"

"I don't want to." Midorima said straight-faced.

They got to the basketball court and Bokuto was spinning the ball with a grin on his face while Kuroko confidently removed his tie.

The game lasted about five minutes with Bokuto dunking ball after ball.

During that time, Murasakibara arrived snack in hand and said "Eh. We're all watching Kuroko play. Why?"

Bokuto looked surprisingly and said to the panting Kuroko.

"You... you suck"

"I never said I was great at basketball"

"So why did you challenge me so confidently?"

"I wanted to see just how great you were at basketball that you and Aomine-kun have become so friendly"

Bokuto looked taken aback for a second and then moved really close to Kuroko's face "Are you his boyfriend or something?"

"Something"

Everybody  exclaimed but Kagami's protest was louder "Aomine you bastard"

Midorima looked even more surprised than everyone else and stared at Aomine waiting for some kind of explanation.

"What?" Aomine responded  "You said you knew my secret"

"This isn't the secret I was talking about"

"AH?? What then?"

"We all knew that you were sleeping with Kise's sister"

Kise's face went from surprise to chagrined and he tried to attack Aomine but Murasakibara spoke up.

"That's not your only secret, Mine-chin," he said while slowly chewing on a chocolate bar "I once walked in on you masturbating in the locker room while grunting 'the only one who can beat my meat is me'"

Everywhere went silent for two seconds and then Kise snorted and said under his breath "lame".

Everyone but Murasakibara burst into uncontrollable laughter while Kagami rolled on the floor. Even Bokuto and Kuroko joined in.

Aomine lightly kicked Kagami in the stomach but the latter didn't mind. "I thought you were all so interested in watching the game. Do you see a tv here? Go upstairs"

He kicked Kagami again and said, "You. make yourself useful and grill some meat upstairs". He walked up to Kuroko and dragged him towards a corner of the court where there was barely any light.

"Where are you taking him to, Aominecchi. Is Kurokocchi allowed to beat your meat?"

Everyone started laughing again.

Aomine threw one leg of his slipper at Kise but the latter dodged and it hit Kagami right in his laughing face.

"HEY!"

__