You're in the Wrong Room, Tetsu

Me: "Look guys! Readers!!"

Aomine cranes his neck "I see just one"

Kuroko: "He's right"

Me: Regardless, one reader is pre-"

Aomine: "Oi! Just get on with the story"

Me: Alright Alright! Here we go...

_______________________________________

Aomine walked into the kitchen and began the search for the item he wanted. But they were so many bottles in the kitchen that he didn't think he was going to find the oil. He gave up searching for it and opened the fridge to get water and found the oil in the fridge.

"Unbelievable, Satsuki" he said as he picked both items and walked to his room.

"Do you need anything Tetsu" he asked as he walked into the room only to find it empty.

"Tetsu?"

No response.

Aomine dropped the bottles in his hand and knocked on the bathroom door.

"Tetsu?". Still no response. Aomine opened the door slowly and found the bathroom empty.

"Could he have left?" He thought to himself. He remembered hearing the sound of a door open and close. He probably left to go hang out with Kagami, Aomine thought disappointed.

He plopped down on his bed feeling worse than he expected then chided himself. He remembered Tetsu saying "I've never done this before" which means he and Kagami are not together in that way.

So where was the idiot?

Aomine picked up his phone and dialed Tetsu's number. He answered on the second ring.

"Aomine-kun?"

"Where are you?"

"In your room" Tetsu responded like he was talking to a lost child.

Aomine looked around sharply. Had Tetsu's invisibility gotten that extreme? He stood up looked more closely and sighed

"You're not here"

"Yes I am"

"ARE YOU SAYING I'M BLIND?"

Aomine asked indignantly. He took a deep breath and walked out of his room then noticed the room at the other end was slightly open. Had Satsuki come back?

He pushed the door wider and saw Tetsu sitting on the floor, phone to his ear and staring transfixed at the pink thong in his hand.

"You idiot" he said as slapped his forehead lightly. "You're in the wrong room, Tetsu"

"Oh"

"You should have figured it out"

"How so?"

"Pink walls, photos of cute animals AND A BED FILLED WITH PINK PANTIES". Aomine yelled in retort

"Well I don't know" Kuroko responded thoughtfully "could be you swing that way"

'HEHHH??" Aomine took another  deep breath. "Come"

"You're still naked" kuroko said as he stood up to follow him.

"Leave Satsuki's panties, Tetsu"

"Are you sure?"

Aomine turned back, took the panties from Kuroko's hands, tossed it on Satsuki's bed, then started pushing the blue haired pest to his room.