Chapter 21

Sarah's POV

"I'm pregnant."

Harry's eyes went wide and he covered his mouth with his hand, dropping hers. He turned and ran out the room.

************************************************************************************************

Niall's POV

"Niall, where's Louis?" Harry came running into the den. He looked upset.

"They all went to a movie. They should be back in about thirty minutes. What's wrong?"

Harry was close to tears as he sat on the couch and put his face in his hands.

"She's pregnant."

It came out muffled, but Niall understood, and put a hand on Harry's back. Just then Louis came in the door.

"We're Ho-" He froze when he saw Harry. He walked over and crouched down infront of him.

"What's wrong mate?"

Harry was now full on crying and couldn't say anything, so Niall said it for him.

"Sarah's pregnant." He said quietly.

Six surprised faces all looked at Niall. Liam, Danielle, Louis, Eleanor, Zayn, and Perrie had come in behind Louis.

Louis pulled his friend into a hug, and Harry cried into his shoulder.

"You shouldn't be sad Harry, you should be excited." Danielle tried to cheer him up.

All five boys looked at her.

"What?" Danielle gave them all a confused look.

"Managment told us not to have kids until all of this One Direction buissness died down a bit." Niall explained.

"A-and they l-looked at me w-when they said that." Harry tried to stop crying, but the tears kept falling.

"Harry? Where's Sarah?" Louis asked suddenly worried."What did you say when she told you?"

Harry didn't answer so Louis pulled his hands away so he could see his face.

"I didn't s-say anything. I j-just left. She's upstairs."

Louis sighed and then looked to Eleanor, Perrie, and Danielle. They nodded and walked down the hall to Harry's room.

Harry had managed to stop crying and was now looking at them.

"It's not that I'm mad, because I'm not. I'm actually excited, but Simon is going to kill me when he finds out." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Then he won't find out." Zayn blurted out angrily.

"Huh?" Niall asked in confusion.

"We'll just make sure she wears baggy clothes, and don't let her near Simon. I'm tired of management controlling our lives."

"What happens when she actually has the baby?" Liam asked.

"We'll say it's her cousin's who died, and now she has to take care of it, then when One Direction stuff dies down we tell everyone it's really her and Harry's baby."

"That could actually work." Niall mumbled.

"It's the only way Harry." Louis said gently.

He nodded his head, and hugged Louis.

"I need to go talk to her." He stood up and left the room.

***************************************************************************************

Danielle's POV

She knocked on he door.

"Sarah? Can we come in?"

"Who is it?"

"It's Danielle, Eleanor, and Perrie."

The doornob turned and Sarah was standing there with red eyes. Their eyes instantly went to her stomach.

"Harry told you didn't he." She sighed.

"Congratulations." Eleanor smiled.

Sarah walked over and sat back on the bed. The girls walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Sarah, Harry's just scared."

"And I'm not!" She shouted.

"Sar-."

She cut her off. "I'm only seventeen!" She didn't care that she was screaming.

"Calm down Sarah, I'm sure everything will be fine." Danielle said softly

Sarah had started crying again. "I knew he was going to be mad." She shook her head.

"He's not mad. He just didn't know how to react." Perrie put a hand on her shoulder.

She sniffed, and wiped her eyes.

"How far are you." Danielle said tentavely, not wanting to upset her again.

"Almost two months."

"How did you find out?"

"My period was late, so I asked them for a pregnancy test, and it came back positive."

Her voice was steady, like she was trying not to show any emotion.

The door opened and Harry stepped in.

"Can I talk to Sarah alone for a minute?"

"Yeah." They stood up and went back to the den.

"I can't believe it." Liam was staring down at the floor.

"Me either." Niall mumbled.

"Harry's going to be a father, can you just imagine the chaos if the fans found out." Louis scratched the back of his head.

They all nodded in agreement.

********************************************************************************

Harry's POV

He didn't know what to say so they just sat there awkwardly for a few seconds.

Sarah broke the silence. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be." He forced a smile.

"Management told us not to have kids until the One Direction hype died down, but he was mainly talking to me. I ran out of te room a moment ago, because I knew Simon was going to kill me when he found out. I'm not mad. Actually I was going to ask you about having a baby after One Direction wasn't so big anymore." He blushed.

"Really?" She felt a little better knowing he wasn't mad.

"Yeah, but simon is going to be furious with me. He threatened to kick us out of the band if we did something stupid, or had kids or anything."

She stared at him in amazement.

"So Zayn came up with a plan to hide it from him." He didn't like the plan, but he would give up anything and everything for Sarah.

"How?"

He sighed. "From now on wear baggy shirts, and stay away from Simon mostly. Also whenever I take you places we have to go somewhere private. Towards the end I won't take you out of the house all, or else someone culd find out."

"What happens when I have the baby?" She narrowed her eyebrows, not liking where this was going.

"We tell them it's you cousin's who die in a car crash, so now you have to take care of it. Then once One direction dies down we tell everyone it's really ours."

She moved her hand to her stomach, and Harry's eyes followed. He noticed her stomach was slightly bigger.

"Okay, I don't want you to get kicked out of the band or anything." She gave him a weak smile. "Are you sure your not mad?" She causiously met his eyes for the first time since he had entered the room.

"Not at all." He smiled.

He hugged her, and gave her a quick kiss before taking her back to the den.