Chapter 13

Sarah went to Harry's room every night for the next week, with the help of Louis of course.

She was released from the hospital a week later. Her arms were still to weak to use crutches so she was confined to a wheel chair, and hated every minute of it.

Two weeks later and she was back in school, and the boys had arranged to move Harry to a hospital just thirty minutes from her house. They had to go back on tour, but came to visit him whenever they could.

At first she had refused to go to school, but eventually her parents had made her a deal.

Susane picked her up in the mornings and brought her to the hospital after school. Her parents picked her up at nine o'clock, and on weekends she spent the night at the hospital.

She was constantly texting the boys, but mostly Louis telling then about Harry. She felt a wave of sadness and hopelessness every time she had to tell them that nothing had changed, and he was still in a coma.

Every night she pleaded with God to let him wake up, and was dissapointed everytime she saw him lying unconcious in the bed.

Her friends tried to comfort her, but really they were just smothering her

It had now been a month since the accident, and Susane was taking her to the doctor to check on her left arm which had been badly cut and needed stitches.

Everything had healed well so the doctor took off the bandages on her arm. He also checked her broken arm and diagnosed that the cast could come off in two weeks.

She was really excited, because that meant she could use her crutches instead of the dumb wheelchair.

Her legs had healed, but they were badly scarred and they were still very weak and couldn't support her full body weight. She wore pants to hide the scars, and no one said anything because it was now November and it was starting to get cold.

Susane let her drive home now that she could use her arm again.

Rosy had also made a full recovery and was now running around the house like nothing had happened.

Another two weeks of therapy, and her arms were strong enough to use her crutches, but her doctor had instructed her to wait another week before using her crutches. She was upset but agreed.

He didn't want her to put to much strain on her arm right after she had gotten her cast off.

At least she was able to manuver herself in a and out of her whelchair to her car, and could drive herself.

A week passed and she started learning how to use her crutches. It took a while, but she finally got the hang of it.

It was now early December so she pulled on her jacket and hopped on her crutches to her dresser and grabbed her car keys. She stopped when she saw Harry's beanie laying on top of her mirror, he had been wearing it at the tine of the accident. She pulled it down and put it on, somehow it gave her hope that he would wake up.

She was skipping school and going straight to the hospital. Harry was getting both of his casts off today and she wanted to be there.

Since it was Friday she spent the night with him, and fell asleep with her head resting on her outstretched arm gripping his hand.

She was shaken awake by a nurse who asked her to step in the hall for moment. Why did they need to go in the hall? It wasn't like Harry could hear them, and for somebl strange reason the nurse had a huge smile plastered on her face. What was going on?

"What is it?"

"I have good news."

Good news. Well she hadn't heard any of that in a while.