Chapter 8

(Y/N) pov

   When I and Lucy walked to her apartment I wondered how big her apartment was. "Lucy?" I ask. "Yes," she said. "What made you want to join Fairy Tail?" "I had always wanted to join, I'm sure you'll grow to love everyone." Said Lucy "What did you do before you joined Fairy Tail?" "Before Fairy Tail, we just wandered around we never came across anyone, before Fiore." I responded.

Cyra's pov 

   Out of everyone, I think I like Lucy the best. She seems to be one of the only ones with her head on straight. It's just weird that she keeps asking all these questions, but I guess there is no human who doesn't have their flaws. 

Lucy pov

   Don't get me wrong (y/n) seems like a nice person, but whenever I try to ask anything she always gives me really short answers. I can't tell if she's not telling me the whole story or if that's all she knows. I guess I can't really blame her she did just meet us today. When we finally got to my apartment I opened the door and let her and Cyra in. "It's not that much, but a home is a home." "What are you talking about?!" She exclaimed. "This place is really nice and this apartment is huge." Now that I think about it I guess she really hasn't seen too much so to her this is probably a mansion. I remember when I first came to Fiore sure it was confusing and scary in the beginning but I couldn't imagine not seeing people, apartments, buildings or really any civilization till now. This is all so new to her it must be overwhelming to see all these new things.

(Y/n) pov
   When Lucy let us in her apartment it was so cute the decor was too. The apartment was also so much bigger than what I thought it was. After that, we talked for a while. Lucy told me stories about her adventures with fellow guildmates and some funny stories about them. Some things she talked about I had no idea what she was talking about, but I just pretended I knew what she was talking about. After that, I felt like I knew everyone just a little bit better.

  When it was probably like 2 in the morning I thanked Lucy again for letting me and Cyra stay with her and said goodnight. I was so tired after that I fell asleep practically when my head hit the pillow.

   "(Y/n) (y/n)! Wake up." At first, I thought it was Cyra, but I was surprised to see Natsu five inches from my face shaking me awake. Then I saw him I screamed bloody murder. Then Lucy came running over "What's wrong?" She screamed. "Oh, it's just Natsu." "You're not going to kick us?" said Happy. "No at this point I'm just used to it." "Why are you here the sun hasn't even risen yet?" I asked. "Remember your training started today with me I'm going to teach you fire dragonslayer magic." "Oh, right!" I said with excitement. "What should I do to prepare I've never been trained in magic before?" "You don't really need anything except already having magic," said Natsu. "Lucy you coming too?" I asked. "Yeah I guess I could I'm not really doing anything today."

   When we got to fairy tail we went to the outside. "First." said Natsu "Since you know some dragonslayer moves can you try doing a dragon roar." "Yeah which one?" I ask. "Since I specialize in fire do fire." "Okay, I say and take a deep breath. "Roar of the... fire dragon!" I didn't look at the direction I was facing and destroyed a whole tree. "Woah." Said Lucy. "Are you sure this is your first time?" "Yeah at least from my memories." "I'll teach you a new move called fire dragon claw. Don't be intimidated if you don't get this the first try it will probably take a long time for you to get this move." Natsu then showed me it. "Think you got it?" He asked. "Yes," I say very eager to learn. "Okay, then you try." I jumped into the air with one leg bent and the other leg sticking out. "Fire dragon claw," I said. Then my foot was on fire just like Natsu's and I hit the target perfectly just like Natsu. When I landed both Lucy and Natsu looked amazed. "You..you did it perfectly." Said Natsu. "You did it exactly the same as Natsu." Said Lucy "How did u do that?" they both asked. "Learning magic takes lost of time and practice, but you just learned it like it was something you have done a million times." "I don't know," I say. "You probably were just lucky." Said Natsu."I'll teach you more moves I'm sure those will take time to learn." Natsu also taught me several other moves all of which I was able to repeat with perfection.

   Threw out the week I trained with Gajeel and Wendy. I amazed them both by being able to learn the moves they taught me automatically. Then came the time to go over to Sabertooth. "Are you sure you don't want someone to take you." Said Lucy.  "No I'm fine," I say I have Cyra with me. "Okay, bye. See ya later." "Bye," I say as I left her apartment. Lucy has been so nice to me by letting me stay with her for all this time. I hope I can get a job soon to give back to her and everyone else that has been so nice to me.

Lucy pov
   When (y/n) left I knew she said she'd be fine, but I'm worried something might happen to her. After all, she has only been in Fiore for a week. So I ran back to the guild to see if Natsu would help me *stalk* I mean follow (y/n) there to make sure she got there safely.