The Principal

Chocolate <3 yum...

Chocoalte= life <3

........................................................................................

A princess? No... It couldn't be! 

"Why are you telling me this?' I demanded to know of them. Derrick and Cordelia looked helplessly at each other, "And don't give me no B.S about loving me, you don't even know me."

"No what sorry Darling?" Cordelia asked, looking appalled at my choice of words.

"B.S...you know?" This time I didn't just say the initials. They all stared at me, their mouths wide open. Derrick blinked a few times before returning to his normal self. 

"Right, we have to send you off to princess school in Germany. Its the law. Every princess of every castle of every King and Queen has to be sent off to be taught the right ways of ruling and acting." He said. 

"You can't force me to go." I hissed, amazed at how little they respected my opinion, "It's not the 17th century anymore Cordelia and Derrick. Its the 21st century. I have rights." 

"Sadly, in this castle, you don't" Asher spoke up, his blond hair falling in his blue piercing eyes. He reminded me of myself. But... I shouldn't be thinking of that right? That was supposed to be a bad thing since I didn't want to be here after hearing all of this stupid, crazy.... Then I thought of something,

"Legally, my adoptive parents have rights over me, not some random weirdos I just met, honestly you can shove princess bloody school up your butt! I'm not going." I stamped my foot and picked up my bags, "I'm leaving. And I hope not to see any of you again. Because you are all crazy!" 

"I told you she wouldn't want to go." Asher said while staring at me hatefully, he stormed out of sight and up the stairs.

"You're leaving, yes, the private jet will pick you up on the private oval." Derrick told me harshly. 

"I told you, my real parents would not agree to this."

"They already did..." Cordelia said in a hushed tone showing me an old fashioned form of communications- a letter. A silence fell across the room like fog. I was speechless. "I'm sorry..."

I pulled out my phone and created a new message, to my mother.

Hey mum! Just want 2 tell u about the amazingly CRAP day I have been having, how could u send me off 2 sum princess skool w/out telling me? Thnx a lot mum. xx Jazzy

I sent it off looking glum and jumped when five seconds later I received a message.

So soz darling I thought u knew I thought i told u. Anyways u have 2 go peace and pout darling, xx Mum.

My jaw dropped and I blew a stray hair out of my face.

"Fine. Have it your way, I will go, but if I get bullied, if I get told to do something way out of my comfort zone then I am leaving. Got it!" I snapped. They nodded, dumbstruck by my sudden acceptance.

"The jet is outside..." Derrick pointed out quietly. None of them could meet my eyes. I wondered if there was some horrible principal and if it was like a...a... jail! I sighed as loud as I could before struggling to hold all of my bags up while I stalked out of the front door.

............................................................

"Madam let me take your bags while you hop on the jet. We will be there in 10 minutes in this." A hostess said to me. I shoved my bags into her waiting arms and took a seat grumpily. I felt my phone buzz and flipped it open;