Part 11

ok before we start, tom in last part was talking about Tom's parents

tom mum

"honey where is our Tommy he can't live here it deadly here" i said/asked even tho we abused him and his bro/sis we don't know his/her gender so we called her/him Nico since in nanbaka Nico looks like a boy but acts like a girl but anywa- *is le ded because tord shot her and dad*

(i really don't know what i'm writing so yeah that's why it's so crazy now and days but um *le time skip to pride month*)

tord's pov

Tom, Ray, and me are going to the pride parade where i'm going top ask Tom to marry me and i hope he say's yes i really do or maybe he'll be to sacred to say anything cause there is a lot a people who go to the pride parade, when we got there Ray started to run off so Tom and I had to go after him but it was kinda fun to do so 

Tom's pov

Tord was running after Ray because i got tired but Ray jumps on my back as i turn around and Tord hugs me and i blush because there is so many people around and i don't like how people are just staring at us and i don't like it the only reason for this is because im shy  but i can get over it, Tord, Ray, and I stat to walk around until Ray went off to the side and tord got on one knee so I started to cry then he spook "Thomas, you have made me the happiest person from the first time i met you, your sweet, kind, and cute above all any thing will you marry me" Tord smiles while i just nod blush and cry i didn't think this day would  ever happen.....

ok wolfywolves give me ideas for the weeding cause this is the best i can do also IM BACK!!