*•✿Chapter 7✿•*

Copyright ©Shazneem Tamana

*❀*¨'*•✿Chapter 7✿•*¨'*❀*

As I pushed furthur in, I had to suddenly stop for I had hit a barrier, I froze. . . .

"You. . . You are innocent?" I asked in wonder.

"For you I have waited so long" were the first word she spoke to me. Those words shifted something inside of me. I kissed her with so much. . . Love? Yes it had to be there was no doubt. I kissed her with so much love and pushed through the barrier that blocked the core to my cave of wonders. She screamed and her body arched up, allowing my shaft to go furthur.

Kissing on her neck, I took my shaft out the plunged in again. She scratched at my back, making me harder if that were possible. I shook my head as several emotions and feelings took over. I felt my wolf try to come forth and take control. I knew what he wanted, I looked into her eyes, then kissed her neck and sucked on her soft skin an inch below the ear. I looked up again for permission, I could feel her walls tighten on my shaft. My vision blurred. Never had I felt this way,I blinked and my vision cleared. Her eyes wide with delight. Her skin glowing in the moon light. Water sprayed on her skin as the waterfall hit the rocks.

She looked into my eyes and all I saw was love. It was permission enough, I bend down and sucked on the skin on her neck. As she moaned aloud and hit her ecstacy filed destination, I let my teeth sing into her skin. Her scream got louder and her walls clamped harder in my thick veined shaft. As her blood hit my mouth, my seed burst forth, spilling into her. It watered her now blooming flower.

I collapsed on her but quickly leaned on my elbows while liking my claim mark on her clean. She shuddered at the feel, making me smile. I licked the now sealed mark and she whimpered, I pulled back and looked at her. She smiled at me, raising her head she tilted mine with me hand and licked my neck. I shuddered at the feel of her hot tongue on my skin, then I groaned and howled as I felt her teeth sick into mine. She was claiming me!

I could nit help but lean in to her mouth as it later he'd onto my skin. I moaned as she let go of me and sealed the wound. My wolf instantly took over and together we flipped her, my shaft enter her at lightening speed, causing her to gasp then scream. As I made love to her fast and hard, I shouted

"Mine, only MINE!"