sharp teeth/ fangs

Vampire huey x human reader

Chapter-sharp teeth

Its was a long day for you and all you wanted was to dive in bed but you and your two best friends jasmine and cindy had plans. You three was going to a club to spend some time together since yall was too busy with your jobs. So here you was putting on your favorite outfit on fixing up you lovely (h/c) hair and fixing your make up because you was going out to slay tonight. Less then half a hour you was all girled up and ready to go heading to your car after you locked up your place you was driving to the club.
Once you finally got there you saw cindy and jasmine out by cindys car. You smiled and walked over but you was shocked to see two more people
More specific  two guys. The first one was wearing a tank top with some baggy jeans with boots and his hair was in corn rows and you thought he would be more of a fukboi type of dude but you shook such thoughts out of your head because it was wrong to judge one when you never met them.
The other was a lot taller then you and he has a well groomed afro and he was wearing a white shirt with a black jacket simple jeans and shoes he seamed to have a scowl and it made you wonder ehat he looked like if he had a smile on his face.
Jasmine looked over and squilled catching the others attention "(y/n)! You look amazing!!!" She mostly yelled and you blushed and saddly you wish you could honestly say the same but she was wearing the most sluttest sparkly pink outfit like some pjnk folly faor puked on it and tried to bibby botty boo it into a cute outfit and it failed. "Yea you look good too!" You said and dhe smiled happily "oh! Thank you!!" She said happily and pulled you to the small group "(y/n) meet riley cindys bestfriemd and my boyfriend huey!" She squilled and you tried not to flinch "pleasure to meet yall" you said and riley started laughing at you which slightly hurt "yall? The fuck?" He snorted and you just blushed in embarrassment good going (y/n) already made yourself look like an idiot you thought saddly but you was suprised  by the one named huey who slapped his friend. "Riley shut up" he scowled "Aye man back off!" Riley snapped slightly annoyed
Cindy rolled her eyes "lets go in already man im ready to down a few bottles!" She cheered which made Riley laugh and agree.
You all manage to get in without any fights with the security guards. As soon you all got in every one went their own ways and left you alone. You sighed "so much for girl time" you mubbled and walked to the bar to get a drink you didnt get anything too hard since you was gonna have to be the one who would be driving everyone home. You sighed and sat their on the bar thinking. You didnt understand why you hung out with jasmine and cindy when they only used you as rides when they got drunk or yell at you when you cancel on them. They was really bad friends and yet you stayed with them maybe you was stupid. You didnt really know , as you turned to watch the mob dancing to the loud beating music you felt your lips tug up in a smile as you saw cindy dancing with riley and jasmine just dancing. You tilted your head in wonder where her boyfriend went when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Jumping in suprised you turn to see huey beside you. "Wanna dance?" He asked you found yourself lost in his amazing eyes. "What about  jasmine?" You asked confused huey only smirked "im sure she wouldnt mind much" he said holding out his hand you decieded to just dance with the dude.
Huey lead you closer to the darker side of the club and danced with you and you couldnt help but to laugh and giggle. Huey smiled at you as he he started leading you closer to the dark area without you noticing. It was when he was close to you and whipering in your ear you realized where you was.

"Your kinda hot" he whispered  and you blushed and froze you didnt know how to cope with this since he was in fact jasmines boyfriend.
"You smell absolutely amazing" he whispered and nuzzled into your neck placing soft kisses. You gasped and pushed him away "s-stop your jasmines b-boyfriend!" You said freaking out some when he just pulled you closer "not really she was just a snack not a five course meal" he said chukling. You  just blushed more and shooked your head "its wrong!" You said angerly. But all you heard was chuckles as he began to kiss your neck all over again. "I apologize now lovely but im quite thirsty and you smell absolutely delicious" he said charmingly in your ear and you felt him kiss your neck once more but then you felt a sharp pain. You couldnt help but let out a gasp in pain as a groan left your plumped lips.
Huey only pulled you closer by your hips as you could he him swallowing your own blood. Huey let out a few moans in delight as he feasted apon your blood for you was surley the best mortal he has ever tasted. You began to gasp for air and small moans left your lips as your viens began to tingle a pleasurable feeling running everywhere in your body and all you could feel was pure bliss. You pulled the obviously inhuman boy closer as you began to feel amazing. Huey only smirked against your skin as he finally finished his feeding. He carefully pulls away and it was then you knowticed the very sharp fangs he had as he smirked at you.
"If i wasnt a creature of the night i would've thought you would have a wierd biting kink."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♧♧♧♧♧♤♤♤♤♧☆☆♤☆☆♤

chapter- fangs

_____________

You woken to be in your room alone with a head splitting headache. Even worst when you moved your neck all you would feel is a sharp pain in it.
Groaning you got up and headed to the bathroom taking a nice blistering hot shower because hell fires arnt enough to soothe those soar muscles these days. Once you finished showering you made yourself some breakfast.
You kept and eye on the time here amd there being a young adult you had a job to for fill everynight.
Soon getting dressed you headed off to work to get the weeks pay.
Though on the way to work you kept hearing a mans voice. It mostly was at random so you thought this was your subconscious everytime but it started to get wierd when you could hear your friends.......even though there not around you.

Yea (y/n) is just a friend we know who will give us money.

You clearly could hear cindys voice even though she wasnt anywhere near you.
Though it hurt that she would say something like that about you. But it didnt phase you that much because you knew that your friendships with jazzy and cindy was toxic and not worth it.

Just gonna listen in?
Dont you feel angry  my little prey?

The mans voice you heard ot again but you couldve sworn you heard it before. Your neck started burning causing you to cover it with your hands

Come to the tree
On top of the hill tonight.

You shooked your head trying to ignore the strange voices in your head as you tried to work at your job. It didnt help with every annoying customer you felt the urge to snap there necks and laugh at their dead corpse....you had noticed  that you in the head jokes were getting darker.
Finally at 8pm you was free from the chains of work and started back to your house.
Though as you walked you noticed the gaint hill with the old oak tree....your head said nope and to run to your house but your curiosity screamed yes hints why you are not marching your happy self right up to the tree.
When you got there you koticed there was no one and turn to leave.
"Im going crazy" you muttered.
"It happens sometimes but we all need that person to yank you out of it" a voice replied and arms wrapping around your waist.
"Care to dance?"
You froze and then turned around doing the first thing that came to mind.

You slapped the person and you slapped them hard.
Your eyes met with a untamed afro and bright golden red hazel eyes as a scowled face turned to you before the man chuckled.
"Well that was very rude of you (y/n)."

You was confused because you know you met this man but you couldnt remeber. As if he sensed your confusion he smirked.
"Your quiet fiesty tonight"
Looking blindly into his eyes and staring at your face you remembered everything.
The club, the dancing, huey and the teeth.
You backed away as fear crawled up your spine
"Your a monster" you whispered trying not to allow the panic to take over.
Huey only chuckled as he watched you very amused.
"Your one too (y/n) you just haven't awaken yet...perhaps this will help." And with that huey pulled out a small knife running it acrossed his palm.
Blood dark red blood came pouring out, but instead of ot smelling horrid like usual it smelled differnt.
The blood smelled almost delightful....before you knew it you walks to him and began to drink it from his palm causing huey to chuckle at you.
His free arm wrapped around your waist as he brought you closer  holding you as you fed off of him.
Once you caught on to what you was doing you jerk away fully discusted.
"What did you do to me that night?!" Your voice quivered as you felt fear strike into you once again.

Huey just stared at you with a smirk that could kill many.
"I simply changed you into a half vampire (y/n)." Pushing the hair behind your ear he looked at you in the eyes.
"I couldnt let such a pure girl with such rich blood go to waste since you was dying i had no choice but to turn you some but not much."

You oddly was okay with this as the fear left your soul.
"So i am a freak?" You asked and huey only laughed before lifting your chin.
"No (y/n) your my perfect creation and i am simply your creator....no one but i will be allowes to touch you."
With that you felt warm soft lips met with your own and though you knew it was wrong for huey was technically jasmines boyfriend. The other half of you said fuck jasmine he didnt choose her anyways.

Huey pulled away before grabbing and holding your hand walking into the darkness of the night.
"Lets go (y/n), the night is still young and you have much to learn" but he got closer to your ear "but dont worry ill make sure you will be safe"
    With words like that and such pretty golden red eyes and that devilish smirk who could deny the one and only huey freeman?
You followed him during the hours of the night and not once did you look back.