Chapter 5: Happy Birthday!!

Sorry guys I haven't updated in ages and ages now.

__________________________________________________________________________________

IRIS'S POV

I woke up shivering on the cold floor. Harry was sitting up in bed reading one of Dudley's books.

"Good morning and happy birthday," I said.

"To you too," said Harry.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "Get up at once you two, we need our breakfast," yelled Aunt Petunia.

"Coming, coming," we sighed.

Downstairs, everyone was in a hurry to get out of the house. Aunt Petunia and Dudley had to go into town to get Dudley's Smeltings uniform and Uncle Vernon had to go to work at his firm called Grunnings.

Uncle Vernon took us out of the way and said, "Do not blow up the house while we're gone or doing anything else stupid. I warn you two, I wouldn't want to be stuck in that room for your life."

Then he left. About half an hour after they had left two thick letters came through the letterbox and there was a knock on the door. I opened it up and standing there was a man twice the height of an average person. He said, "Good morning, folks. Happy Birthday!!" He then pulled out of his many pockets, a cake and handed it to us. I, being polite of course said, "Thank you, but I don't know your name or who you are."

"I'm Rubeus Hagrid, Keeper of the keys and grounds at Hogwarts.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. Please:

- Vote

- Comment

- Follow etc.

TigerReader11