Chapter One: Death Eaters

Hi again, just so you know most of these characters are made up by me but some are in the harry potter series.

Dedicated to @ShadesOfBubbles

__________________________________________________________________________________

IRIS'S POV

I woke up to a knock on my door.

"We're going out to the forest soon," called my mother, Helen, from behind the door. "So, get up. We're leaving in 10 minutes."

I got out of bed, got dressed into my jeans and t-shirt and ran downstairs. I grabbed a piece of toast and started buttering it wildly. My father, Heath, walked into the room sat down at the table and was reading the newspapers when he said,

"Iris, just you, your mother and I will be going today."

I tried to hide my shocked expression. "But India always comes. Where are we going?"

"You don't need to know," he snapped back.

HEATH'S POV (IRIS'S FATHER)

Today would be the day. We, Death Eaters, envied our master. Today my master will do a deal with me. I am a little nervous but excited as this would be my first time meeting him. The silly girl, Iris, doesn't even know we are Death Eaters and she's not even suspicious. My favourite daughter, India, has always known and has been a loyal follower of Lord Voldemort since she was three and she is now 7 years old. I know she'll be a proud, loyal follower for a long time. As for Iris, she couldn't even tie her shoelaces until just this year and she is 11. She is also too kind and gentle to become a Death Eater. Iris is starting her first year at Hogwarts in September. I don't even know why the Dark Lord wants Iris instead of India. Lord Voldemort has weird thoughts sometimes.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for reading. Please:

- Vote

- Comment

- Follow etc.

TigerReader11